Turn on thread page Beta

Sexiest girl member of UKL watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Fancy shacking up with Lisa Riley then?
    I don't know her, and she's too old for me anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    So you can judge people on their age?
    I am not judging her on her age. I am merely saying that i wouldn't go for someone that old.

ReputationRep:
    well i can guess y im not mentioned boohooo LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    well i can guess y im not mentioned boohooo LOL
    Although 11 people have voted for you as the princess of uk learning?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Although 11 people have voted for you as the princess of uk learning?
    lol well there wasnt much choice was there?! lol

ReputationRep:
    lol well there wasnt much choice was there?! lol
    Well no, but so what? If people didn't want to vote for anyone, they wouldn't have.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cool_lemonade)
    just as i said, no-one loves a leo!

hey 4ed! (this is curry BTW)
    hey curry fancied a change of name then....

that's not true about no1 liking leos.... i'm a sagittarius, and I know i'm supposed to match quite well with ya! im sure ur not bad looking either, tho i haven't seen ur pic!

ReputationRep:
    Well no, but so what? If people didn't want to vote for anyone, they wouldn't have.
    aww i feel better already!

ReputationRep:
    aww i feel better already!
    Why did you feel bad before?

ReputationRep:
    Why did you feel bad before?
    doesnt matter

ReputationRep:
    doesnt matter
    You sure you don't want to talk about it?
    Or is there just nothing to talk about?

ReputationRep:
    You sure you don't want to talk about it?
    Or is there just nothing to talk about?
    well if u had 5 hours i wud tell u, take it this way, since sunday my life as gone from bad, to worse, to suicidal, to damn right horrid!!!

(wen (if) i ever sort this out i may have a chat with u)

oooh the hills r alive with he cackle of a witch (oh, by the way, hates lumpy)

ReputationRep:
    well if u had 5 hours i wud tell u, take it this way, since sunday my life as gone from bad, to worse, to suicidal, to damn right horrid!!!

(wen (if) i ever sort this out i may have a chat with u)

oooh the hills r alive with he cackle of a witch (oh, by the way, hates lumpy)
    Well i can stay on here for 5 hours if you want to talk about it.
    But i know the feeling. Life can sometimes be a total *****.

ReputationRep:
    Well i can stay on here for 5 hours if you want to talk about it.
    But i know the feeling. Life can sometimes be a total *****.
    il pm u 2moro (if i havent been slaughtered to death by my own hand and arm!! argh!) life can b a Bee-atch but... itl hopefully sort out. hope.

ReputationRep:
    i know. Im feeling really pooh at mo aswell. its my 18th on thursday and none, or hardly any of my friends can make it out on saturday night, and im not gunna get 2 see my boyfriend on thursday cos he has to work and cant change his shift and i have a driving test on friday which im gunna fail and just everythings going wrong. I swear i thought i was really popular and now everyone is either cancelling or choosing bfs over best mates. urgh.
    kita xx

ReputationRep:
    il pm u 2moro (if i havent been slaughtered to death by my own hand and arm!! argh!) life can b a Bee-atch but... itl hopefully sort out. hope.
    You alrite? is it to do with stu and your friends again? Hows it all going neways, i havnt been on here in ages!!

ReputationRep:
    Okay then.
    But seriously now, suicide is alot harder than you might think. Don't even attempt it, i would say. Because it can do more harm than good, especially if you fail. It can make you feel worse.

ReputationRep:
    Nobody. You cannot judge people on their looks. They don't matter.
    Otherwise people would all despise me (most do anyway, but thats there problem apparently).
    of course you can judge how "sexy" (as the thread title suggests) someone is from their looks. the thread aint about settling down and havin kids it's just down right superficial! and nothing wrong with that :P

ReputationRep:
    Okay then.
    But seriously now, suicide is alot harder than you might think. Don't even attempt it, i would say. Because it can do more harm than good, especially if you fail. It can make you feel worse.
    well i dont think id ever do it, id just cry to death. lifes a cow!

ReputationRep:
    well i dont think id ever do it, id just cry to death. lifes a cow!
    i know, ive just managed to get out of a reeeeally bad patch in my life, so i felt anyway. I actually tried 2 run out in front of a car, my bf had 2 run after me and pull me back...it does make u feel bad, and then i felt really selfish about it aswell, it can result in making yourself feel worse.
    PM me if u need to babe x

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 10, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.