This discussion is closed.
Kurdt Morello
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
you are a cruel she-devil, what has kurdt done to deserve such an onslaught to his vulnerable heart? words cannot describe your treachery, he is but a man!
words cannot describe what i feel at the moment for alas she controls my emotions as well - so skilled she is in the art of manipulation - she makes me jealous and agonises me with the concept of tease and infidelity - god i want her
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
words cannot describe what i feel at the moment for alas she controls my emotions as well - so skilled she is in the art of manipulation - she makes me jealous and agonises me with the concept of tease and infidelity - god i want her
(worried) do try to control your emotions dear.
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
:rolleyes:

you're one to talk having an affair with me
excuse me! i am happily married! well ok, i have a girlfriend, but seven months is a long time for me, ok?! anyways, be quiet, kurdt may be watching
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
:rolleyes:

you're one to talk having an affair with me
oh i would prefer you not to hurt me in public - have it out with me in private instead and we shall take it from there
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
<to Alee> Putty in your hands love, putty in your hands...
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
anyways, be quiet, kurdt may be watching
I understand...but to be honest getting invloved with you was a bad idea, in fact i was thinking about telling you now: we should discontinue the relationship
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
(worried) do try to control your emotions dear.
hehe - u take me too seriously my dear
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
I understand...but to be honest getting invloved with you was a bad idea, in fact i was thinking about telling you now: we should discontinue the relationship
it is my duty to now tell you that i feel indifferent about your decision ... :cool:
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
oh i would prefer you not to hurt me in public - have it out with me in private instead and we shall take it from there
Uh-oh, exhibitionist AND masochist...
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
*kurdt prepares potent aphrodisiac/chloroform*

freedom! horrible freedom!
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
*kurdt prepares potent aphrodisiac/chloroform*

freedom! horrible freedom!
classic
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
it is my duty to now tell you that i feel indifferent about your decision ... :cool:
That's good to hear You're learning to control your emotions. I'm sure you'll find a lovely girl soon.
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
What about the brown haired brown eyed sized 10 fairy commonly known as the Princess of Avatars.
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
That's good to hear You're learning to control your emotions. I'm sure you'll find a lovely girl soon.
Kurdt, if it was a lovely girl you were looking for, why look in HER direction?
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
I am perfectly in control of my emotions i'll have you know - and maybe i already have found another girl and am simply letting you down gently
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by a_musical_gal)
What about the brown haired brown eyed sized 10 fairy commonly known as the Princess of Avatars.
You're so orgasmic AMG
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
(Original post by XTinaA)
Kurdt, if it was a lovely girl you were looking for, why look in HER direction?
hehe - Alee is quite wicked isnt she?
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I am perfectly in control of my emotions i'll have you know - and maybe i already have found another girl and am simply letting you down gently
... And maybe that was a worse bluff than that sucker I caned chips from in poker...
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I never considered myself enamoured with you to be honest. So there is no surprise I wish you luck in your search
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
hehe - Alee is quite wicked isnt she?
Rollin' on nang widda wikidest slang...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (36)
15.25%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (72)
30.51%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (29)
12.29%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (20)
8.47%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (13)
5.51%
I think it's an unfair expectation (63)
26.69%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.27%

Watched Threads