Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    you are a cruel she-devil, what has kurdt done to deserve such an onslaught to his vulnerable heart? words cannot describe your treachery, he is but a man!
    words cannot describe what i feel at the moment for alas she controls my emotions as well - so skilled she is in the art of manipulation - she makes me jealous and agonises me with the concept of tease and infidelity - god i want her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    words cannot describe what i feel at the moment for alas she controls my emotions as well - so skilled she is in the art of manipulation - she makes me jealous and agonises me with the concept of tease and infidelity - god i want her
    (worried) do try to control your emotions dear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    :rolleyes:

you're one to talk having an affair with me
    excuse me! i am happily married! well ok, i have a girlfriend, but seven months is a long time for me, ok?! anyways, be quiet, kurdt may be watching

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:

you're one to talk having an affair with me
    oh i would prefer you not to hurt me in public - have it out with me in private instead and we shall take it from there

ReputationRep:
    <to Alee> Putty in your hands love, putty in your hands...

ReputationRep:
    anyways, be quiet, kurdt may be watching
    I understand...but to be honest getting invloved with you was a bad idea, in fact i was thinking about telling you now: we should discontinue the relationship

ReputationRep:
    (worried) do try to control your emotions dear.
    hehe - u take me too seriously my dear

ReputationRep:
    I understand...but to be honest getting invloved with you was a bad idea, in fact i was thinking about telling you now: we should discontinue the relationship
    it is my duty to now tell you that i feel indifferent about your decision ... :cool:

ReputationRep:
    oh i would prefer you not to hurt me in public - have it out with me in private instead and we shall take it from there
    Uh-oh, exhibitionist AND masochist...

ReputationRep:
    *kurdt prepares potent aphrodisiac/chloroform*

freedom! horrible freedom!

ReputationRep:
    *kurdt prepares potent aphrodisiac/chloroform*

freedom! horrible freedom!
    classic

ReputationRep:
    it is my duty to now tell you that i feel indifferent about your decision ... :cool:
    That's good to hear You're learning to control your emotions. I'm sure you'll find a lovely girl soon.

ReputationRep:
    What about the brown haired brown eyed sized 10 fairy commonly known as the Princess of Avatars.

ReputationRep:
    That's good to hear You're learning to control your emotions. I'm sure you'll find a lovely girl soon.
    Kurdt, if it was a lovely girl you were looking for, why look in HER direction?

ReputationRep:
    I am perfectly in control of my emotions i'll have you know - and maybe i already have found another girl and am simply letting you down gently

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_gal)
    What about the brown haired brown eyed sized 10 fairy commonly known as the Princess of Avatars.
    You're so orgasmic AMG

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    Kurdt, if it was a lovely girl you were looking for, why look in HER direction?
    hehe - Alee is quite wicked isnt she?

ReputationRep:
    I am perfectly in control of my emotions i'll have you know - and maybe i already have found another girl and am simply letting you down gently
    ... And maybe that was a worse bluff than that sucker I caned chips from in poker...

ReputationRep:
    I never considered myself enamoured with you to be honest. So there is no surprise I wish you luck in your search

ReputationRep:
    hehe - Alee is quite wicked isnt she?
    Rollin' on nang widda wikidest slang...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 11, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.