This discussion is closed.
Kurdt Morello
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by XTinaA)
... And maybe that was a worse bluff than that sucker I caned chips from in poker...
... hmm ... perhaps - but i am playing my cards closely to my chest - let's see her response first ... *expects a streak of violent jealousy
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
(Original post by waiting2smile)
I never considered myself enamoured with you to be honest. So there is no surprise I wish you luck in your search
ooooh - this makes a change ... but i knew all along - you were stringing me along all the time :cool:
makesomenoise
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
... hmm ... perhaps - but i am playing my cards closely to my chest - let's see her response first ... *expects a streak of violent jealousy
Apparently she isn't enamoured, the jealousy that's eating her up inside isn't breaking through the thick skin...
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
ooooh - this makes a change ... but i knew all along - you were stringing me along all the time :cool:
Then you clearly weren't as blind as Juwel suggested Now must go and eat something, see you guys later, Love Aleexxx
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
(Original post by XTinaA)
Apparently she isn't enamoured, the jealousy that's eating her up inside isn't breaking through the thick skin...
hehe thanks for pointing it out juwel - *well and truly fell flat on his face with no gratitude for all his help and sterling defence of Alee ... etc. etc.
makesomenoise
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Then you clearly weren't as blind as Juwel suggested Now must go and eat something, see you guys later, Love Aleexxx
Funny that, me too. Well I'll be back with a ful belly!
curryADD
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
hey curry fancied a change of name then....

that's not true about no1 liking leos.... i'm a sagittarius, and I know i'm supposed to match quite well with ya! im sure ur not bad looking either, tho i haven't seen ur pic!

dont worry, noone has....and if i gave you the site of the homecoming pics that im in.........(oh the pictures of me when i was getting ready) it was my friends site, and i could do NOTHING to stop her from loading the pics........

and i dont know anyone on this site who i would like to see me in my underwear.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by serendipity)
And you never will...Though you can take it on good authority that I'm stunningly beautiful
lol
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
clearly not - maybe we should just forget about everything etc.
kokopops
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
clearly not - maybe we should just forget about everything etc.
wat happened to the love.....u guys were my ideal couple...thort everything was perfect between the both of u....
how will i go on...
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
(Original post by kokopops)
wat happened to the love.....u guys were my ideal couple...thort everything was perfect between the both of u....
how will i go on...
hmph - Alee is too possessive - i cant take anymore oh ok u have uncovered our fiendish plot ...
kokopops
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
hmph - Alee is too possessive - i cant take anymore oh ok u have uncovered our fiendish plot ...
awwwwwwwww....poor kurdty can i call u kurdty?
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
awwwwwwwww....poor kurdty can i call u kurdty?
i dont mind - but careful about Alee - she has a mean left hook especially when she gets jealous ...
kokopops
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i dont mind - but careful about Alee - she has a mean left hook especially when she gets jealous ...
aleeee...i dnt mean to be *flirty* just think nicknames r sweet so kurdty it is........
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
aleeee...i dnt mean to be *flirty* just think nicknames r sweet so kurdty it is........
Juwel - tell me that isnt flirting please - Alee will kill me
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Dude (I have read some of it), in all honesty I'm not sure Alee will mind

Ah she's the one flirting, with the nickname and all, it's your reaction you want to be careful of.

Glad you asked the flirting guru
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Dude (I have read some of it), in all honesty I'm not sure Alee will mind

Ah she's the one flirting, with the nickname and all, it's your reaction you want to be careful of.

Glad you asked the flirting guru
hehe - u know i always ask you first bruv
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
hehe - u know i always ask you first bruv
Just make sure you don't have to ask me anything when you take it to the bedroom, I've heard about your "prowess"...
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Just make sure you don't have to ask me anything when you take it to the bedroom, I've heard about your "prowess"...
hehe - who did you hear this from? hmm ...? :eek:
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
hehe - who did you hear this from? hmm ...? :eek:
I think the name was 2776...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (233)
75.4%
No (76)
24.6%

Watched Threads