Turn on thread page Beta

Sexiest girl member of UKL watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    ... And maybe that was a worse bluff than that sucker I caned chips from in poker...
    ... hmm ... perhaps - but i am playing my cards closely to my chest - let's see her response first ... *expects a streak of violent jealousy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    I never considered myself enamoured with you to be honest. So there is no surprise I wish you luck in your search
    ooooh - this makes a change ... but i knew all along - you were stringing me along all the time :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    ... hmm ... perhaps - but i am playing my cards closely to my chest - let's see her response first ... *expects a streak of violent jealousy
    Apparently she isn't enamoured, the jealousy that's eating her up inside isn't breaking through the thick skin...

ReputationRep:
    ooooh - this makes a change ... but i knew all along - you were stringing me along all the time :cool:
    Then you clearly weren't as blind as Juwel suggested Now must go and eat something, see you guys later, Love Aleexxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    Apparently she isn't enamoured, the jealousy that's eating her up inside isn't breaking through the thick skin...
    hehe thanks for pointing it out juwel - *well and truly fell flat on his face with no gratitude for all his help and sterling defence of Alee ... etc. etc.

ReputationRep:
    Then you clearly weren't as blind as Juwel suggested Now must go and eat something, see you guys later, Love Aleexxx
    Funny that, me too. Well I'll be back with a ful belly!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    hey curry fancied a change of name then....

that's not true about no1 liking leos.... i'm a sagittarius, and I know i'm supposed to match quite well with ya! im sure ur not bad looking either, tho i haven't seen ur pic!

dont worry, noone has....and if i gave you the site of the homecoming pics that im in.........(oh the pictures of me when i was getting ready) it was my friends site, and i could do NOTHING to stop her from loading the pics........

and i dont know anyone on this site who i would like to see me in my underwear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    And you never will...Though you can take it on good authority that I'm stunningly beautiful
    lol

ReputationRep:
    clearly not - maybe we should just forget about everything etc.

ReputationRep:
    clearly not - maybe we should just forget about everything etc.
    wat happened to the love.....u guys were my ideal couple...thort everything was perfect between the both of u....
    how will i go on...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    wat happened to the love.....u guys were my ideal couple...thort everything was perfect between the both of u....
    how will i go on...
    hmph - Alee is too possessive - i cant take anymore oh ok u have uncovered our fiendish plot ...

ReputationRep:
    hmph - Alee is too possessive - i cant take anymore oh ok u have uncovered our fiendish plot ...
    awwwwwwwww....poor kurdty can i call u kurdty?

ReputationRep:
    awwwwwwwww....poor kurdty can i call u kurdty?
    i dont mind - but careful about Alee - she has a mean left hook especially when she gets jealous ...

ReputationRep:
    i dont mind - but careful about Alee - she has a mean left hook especially when she gets jealous ...
    aleeee...i dnt mean to be *flirty* just think nicknames r sweet so kurdty it is........

ReputationRep:
    aleeee...i dnt mean to be *flirty* just think nicknames r sweet so kurdty it is........
    Juwel - tell me that isnt flirting please - Alee will kill me

ReputationRep:
    Dude (I have read some of it), in all honesty I'm not sure Alee will mind

Ah she's the one flirting, with the nickname and all, it's your reaction you want to be careful of.

Glad you asked the flirting guru

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Dude (I have read some of it), in all honesty I'm not sure Alee will mind

Ah she's the one flirting, with the nickname and all, it's your reaction you want to be careful of.

Glad you asked the flirting guru
    hehe - u know i always ask you first bruv

ReputationRep:
    hehe - u know i always ask you first bruv
    Just make sure you don't have to ask me anything when you take it to the bedroom, I've heard about your "prowess"...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Just make sure you don't have to ask me anything when you take it to the bedroom, I've heard about your "prowess"...
    hehe - who did you hear this from? hmm ...? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    hehe - who did you hear this from? hmm ...? :eek:
    I think the name was 2776...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 11, 2004
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.