This discussion is closed.
Kurdt Morello
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
I think the name was 2776...
yeah sure ... go on tell me a real candidate - knowing whom i speak to at length
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
yeah sure ... go on tell me a real candidate - knowing whom i speak to at length
Well you have mentioned making love to yourself every once in a while, and you use your hand to express yourself here heehee...
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Well you have mentioned making love to yourself every once in a while, and you use your hand to express yourself here heehee...
u ******* - u promised u wouldnt tell everyone about that ... oops.
hey but seriously u know something i dont - what with that 'prowess' comment - who has been singing my praises?
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
u ******* - u promised u wouldnt tell everyone about that ... oops.
hey but seriously u know something i dont - what with that 'prowess' comment - who has been singing my praises?
Dude I was joking, enough with the paranoia, though I believe I accidentaly touched a nerve

It's alright, Alee won't care if you're crap in the sack, she just wants your money anyway! There's words for people like her
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Dude I was joking, enough with the paranoia, though I believe I accidentaly touched a nerve

It's alright, Alee won't care if you're crap in the sack, she just wants your money anyway! There's words for people like her
nah u havent - i am trying to get my post count up to 2300 or so - this conversation is doing the biz - I am not crap in the sack and i hope Alee wants me for more than my money because otherwise she'll be disappointed
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I'd just like to say in ALL 288 posts or so in this thread. I have not been mentioned once.
I'm going to go kill myself now

*grins*
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
(Original post by Danithestudent)
I'd just like to say in ALL 288 posts or so in this thread. I have not been mentioned once.
I'm going to go kill myself now

*grins*
dont do that - i think u are sexy - and so i tinykates - but W2S for me is the sexiest of all ... (she'll be embarrassed reading this)
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
nah u havent - i am trying to get my post count up to 2300 or so - this conversation is doing the biz - I am not crap in the sack and i hope Alee wants me for more than my money because otherwise she'll be disappointed
Oh so you just want me for the conversation now?! That's it, get out and come back with some flowers...

And Dani, I'll nominate you, I don't think I have already... but I have been nominated twice
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Oh so you just want me for the conversation now?! That's it, get out and come back with some flowers...

And Dani, I'll nominate you, I don't think I have already... but I have been nominated twice
hehe - i am a nasty piece of work - a user and an abuser - how could i treat a friend like that ? how do i sleep at night? i dont because i am on here talking to u guys i'll give your flowers to ur alter-ego tomorrow juwel - but for now please indulge me
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
hehe - i am a nasty piece of work - a user and an abuser - how could i treat a friend like that ? how do i sleep at night? i dont because i am on here talking to u guys i'll give your flowers to ur alter-ego tomorrow juwel - but for now please indulge me
Indulge you? You think I'll indulge you after that? YOU ACTUALLY THINK?!

Sorry, the Rock did it in WWF...

Well I'ma gone to bed fo sheezy, it's 1 o'cleezy in the heezy, goodnizzle dizzle...
(TRANSLATION: I'm going to bed for sure, it's 1 o'clock in the house, goodnight dawgs...)
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Well my alter-ego is way sexier and cooler than Juwel's so NYAH
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Indulge you? You think I'll indulge you after that? YOU ACTUALLY THINK?!

Sorry, the Rock did it in WWF...

Well I'ma gone to bed fo sheezy, it's 1 o'cleezy in the heezy, goodnizzle dizzle...
(TRANSLATION: I'm going to bed for sure, it's 1 o'clock in the house, goodnight dawgs...)
night night snoop - and Dani i think ur quite surly and a little mad - i like that combo .... u r sexy!
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
night night snoop - and Dani i think ur quite surly and a little mad - i like that combo .... u r sexy!
Now THAT'S flirting, ALEE WHERE ARE YOU?!
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Now THAT'S flirting, ALEE WHERE ARE YOU?!
lol - Alee knows that how ever many girls i say are sexy, she will be my number 1 - so stop stirring carpet muncher
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
lol - Alee knows that how ever many girls i say are sexy, she will be my number 1 - so stop stirring carpet muncher
I think that carpet munching gives me the edge lad
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
I think that carpet munching gives me the edge lad
hey no doubt - but let's get off the subject for now
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
dont worry, noone has....and if i gave you the site of the homecoming pics that im in.........(oh the pictures of me when i was getting ready) it was my friends site, and i could do NOTHING to stop her from loading the pics........

and i dont know anyone on this site who i would like to see me in my underwear.
lol i'm sure there would be a giant ruckus by everyone to get their paws on those pics if ever they appeared
kita
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
lol i'm sure there would be a giant ruckus by everyone to get their paws on those pics if ever they appeared
lol i would never show them
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
hmm, nice to know people can have conversations behind my back. Am dissapointed in you two
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i have had a change of heart now; tinykates isn't the sexiest girl on here, i am.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (0)
0%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (6)
60%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (2)
20%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (1)
10%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (1)
10%

Watched Threads