Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    I think the name was 2776...
    yeah sure ... go on tell me a real candidate - knowing whom i speak to at length

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    yeah sure ... go on tell me a real candidate - knowing whom i speak to at length
    Well you have mentioned making love to yourself every once in a while, and you use your hand to express yourself here heehee...

ReputationRep:
    Well you have mentioned making love to yourself every once in a while, and you use your hand to express yourself here heehee...
    u ******* - u promised u wouldnt tell everyone about that ... oops.
    hey but seriously u know something i dont - what with that 'prowess' comment - who has been singing my praises?

ReputationRep:
    u ******* - u promised u wouldnt tell everyone about that ... oops.
    hey but seriously u know something i dont - what with that 'prowess' comment - who has been singing my praises?
    Dude I was joking, enough with the paranoia, though I believe I accidentaly touched a nerve

It's alright, Alee won't care if you're crap in the sack, she just wants your money anyway! There's words for people like her

ReputationRep:
    Dude I was joking, enough with the paranoia, though I believe I accidentaly touched a nerve

It's alright, Alee won't care if you're crap in the sack, she just wants your money anyway! There's words for people like her
    nah u havent - i am trying to get my post count up to 2300 or so - this conversation is doing the biz - I am not crap in the sack and i hope Alee wants me for more than my money because otherwise she'll be disappointed

ReputationRep:
    I'd just like to say in ALL 288 posts or so in this thread. I have not been mentioned once.
    I'm going to go kill myself now

*grins*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    I'd just like to say in ALL 288 posts or so in this thread. I have not been mentioned once.
    I'm going to go kill myself now

*grins*
    dont do that - i think u are sexy - and so i tinykates - but W2S for me is the sexiest of all ... (she'll be embarrassed reading this)

ReputationRep:
    nah u havent - i am trying to get my post count up to 2300 or so - this conversation is doing the biz - I am not crap in the sack and i hope Alee wants me for more than my money because otherwise she'll be disappointed
    Oh so you just want me for the conversation now?! That's it, get out and come back with some flowers...

And Dani, I'll nominate you, I don't think I have already... but I have been nominated twice

ReputationRep:
    Oh so you just want me for the conversation now?! That's it, get out and come back with some flowers...

And Dani, I'll nominate you, I don't think I have already... but I have been nominated twice
    hehe - i am a nasty piece of work - a user and an abuser - how could i treat a friend like that ? how do i sleep at night? i dont because i am on here talking to u guys i'll give your flowers to ur alter-ego tomorrow juwel - but for now please indulge me

ReputationRep:
    hehe - i am a nasty piece of work - a user and an abuser - how could i treat a friend like that ? how do i sleep at night? i dont because i am on here talking to u guys i'll give your flowers to ur alter-ego tomorrow juwel - but for now please indulge me
    Indulge you? You think I'll indulge you after that? YOU ACTUALLY THINK?!

Sorry, the Rock did it in WWF...

Well I'ma gone to bed fo sheezy, it's 1 o'cleezy in the heezy, goodnizzle dizzle...
    (TRANSLATION: I'm going to bed for sure, it's 1 o'clock in the house, goodnight dawgs...)

ReputationRep:
    Well my alter-ego is way sexier and cooler than Juwel's so NYAH

ReputationRep:
    Indulge you? You think I'll indulge you after that? YOU ACTUALLY THINK?!

Sorry, the Rock did it in WWF...

Well I'ma gone to bed fo sheezy, it's 1 o'cleezy in the heezy, goodnizzle dizzle...
    (TRANSLATION: I'm going to bed for sure, it's 1 o'clock in the house, goodnight dawgs...)
    night night snoop - and Dani i think ur quite surly and a little mad - i like that combo .... u r sexy!

ReputationRep:
    night night snoop - and Dani i think ur quite surly and a little mad - i like that combo .... u r sexy!
    Now THAT'S flirting, ALEE WHERE ARE YOU?!

ReputationRep:
    Now THAT'S flirting, ALEE WHERE ARE YOU?!
    lol - Alee knows that how ever many girls i say are sexy, she will be my number 1 - so stop stirring carpet muncher

ReputationRep:
    lol - Alee knows that how ever many girls i say are sexy, she will be my number 1 - so stop stirring carpet muncher
    I think that carpet munching gives me the edge lad

ReputationRep:
    I think that carpet munching gives me the edge lad
    hey no doubt - but let's get off the subject for now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    dont worry, noone has....and if i gave you the site of the homecoming pics that im in.........(oh the pictures of me when i was getting ready) it was my friends site, and i could do NOTHING to stop her from loading the pics........

and i dont know anyone on this site who i would like to see me in my underwear.
    lol i'm sure there would be a giant ruckus by everyone to get their paws on those pics if ever they appeared

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    lol i'm sure there would be a giant ruckus by everyone to get their paws on those pics if ever they appeared
    lol i would never show them

ReputationRep:
    hmm, nice to know people can have conversations behind my back. Am dissapointed in you two

ReputationRep:
    i have had a change of heart now; tinykates isn't the sexiest girl on here, i am.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 11, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.