Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    i have had a change of heart now; tinykates isn't the sexiest girl on here, i am.
    I always thought you were....especially when you had your op...

ReputationRep:
    i know! you cant even see the scars

ReputationRep:
    Uncle Joe... If he didnt died in 1953.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    i know! you cant even see the scars
    Of course. Now that you've had the change are you going to change your name too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    Of course. Now that you've had the change are you going to change your name too?
    what do you suggest? i hadn't thought about it, i thought gimp was quite androgynous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    what do you suggest? i hadn't thought about it, i thought gimp was quite androgynous!
    Princess Gimp.

ReputationRep:
    Princess Gimp.
    lol *curtseys*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    lol *curtseys*
    Glad you like it But i am the Queen you do realise that don't you?

ReputationRep:
    yes mam

ReputationRep:
    me princess kita

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    me princess kita
    Okay you can be a Princess as well. But i'm still the Queen and in power and I intend to stay in power for a few hundred years

ReputationRep:
    Who's your king?

ReputationRep:
    Okay you can be a Princess as well. But i'm still the Queen and in power and I intend to stay in power for a few hundred years
    yeah ok, i dont wanna be queen neway lol, i prefer to be Princess yay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    Who's your king?
    I don't know yet but it's so much fun reigning by myself But do feel free to nominate someone as King.

ReputationRep:
    ill have my sex reassignment reversed and nominate myself :P then if you give me any lip ill have ur head cut off!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    ill have my sex reassignment reversed and nominate myself :P then if you give me any lip ill have ur head cut off!
    You've nominated yourself - but you've forgotten I'm still in power - & what i say goes - you can't be King. Have my head cut off? The King shall only have minimal powers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Dude (I have read some of it), in all honesty I'm not sure Alee will mind

Ah she's the one flirting, with the nickname and all, it's your reaction you want to be careful of.

Glad you asked the flirting guru
    i wasnt flirting with Kurdty i just like giving people nicknames....SORRI ALEE!
    sorri kurdty....juwel...i werent flirting.......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    i wasnt flirting with Kurdty i just like giving people nicknames....SORRI ALEE!
    sorri kurdty....juwel...i werent flirting.......
    I'm not upset at all. Flirt with Kurdt...(i think i've found the title of Kurdt's tv show ). What was the nickname anyway?

ReputationRep:
    hmm, nice to know people can have conversations behind my back. Am dissapointed in you two
    dont be - hehe you would have enjoyed chatting last night - all got rather risqué to say the least - courtesy of our very own Juwel

ReputationRep:
    I'm not upset at all. Flirt with Kurdt...(i think i've found the title of Kurdt's tv show ). What was the nickname anyway?
    errr....ooo...kurdty...! lol u like?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 10, 2004
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.