Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    ahem, i believe i am king
    I'm sorry, I'm the Queen, i decide! You'll have to convince me why you should be King!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    its a secret!
    when u are in a difficult position that secret could come to your aid - dont give it up to Alee - she will stitch you up like a kipper

ReputationRep:
    or rather ']{ing'
    better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    I'm sorry, I'm the Queen, i decide! You'll have to convince me why you should be King!
    erm, because its my name? because i would make a good king, and rule the land fairly and without bias or any hint of a corrupt reigime *sniggers at the blatant lack of truth*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    *sets down the pole - puts on some dance/club music*

WHO would like to go first?
    Naked chicks dancing? Here ya go...
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (whispers if you tell me i'll make you King)...
    :P make me king, then ill tell you

ReputationRep:
    erm, because its my name? because i would make a good king, and rule the land fairly and without bias or any hint of a corrupt reigime *sniggers at the blatant lack of truth*
    and i'd give you ownership of the numerous chocolate mines that i would have built.

ReputationRep:
    *Kurdt seeks to depose the latest usurper to his throne*

ReputationRep:
    I thought you might be a serious contender but...you're not ruthless enough I am now seriously thinking about making Gimp King

ReputationRep:
    and i'd give you ownership of the numerous chocolate mines that i would have built.
    no wait...i might make you king... mmm chocolate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    its depressing how much better the naked chicken looks than me

ReputationRep:
    I thought you might be a serious contender but...you're not ruthless enough I am now seriously thinking about making Gimp King
    then i will be Queen

ReputationRep:
    if you do, i shall take power by force, and no chocolate mines for you! or at least i shall support the good king kurdt on his way to kingship, and claim ownership of the chocolate mines as my reward.

ReputationRep:
    trust you to find the weakness

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    then i will be Queen
    :eek: You can't do that. I'm Queen!!!! Queen Alee

ReputationRep:
    if you do, i shall take power by force, and no chocolate mines for you! or at least i shall support the good king kurdt on his way to kingship, and claim ownership of the chocolate mines as my reward.
    :eek: Never! I'll have to get Gimp to chop your heads off...

ReputationRep:
    i shall distribute the chocolate money about the mud-swilling tribesmen that heave upon this fair land and shall imprison the former Queen Alee in .... in .... hmm

ReputationRep:
    :eek: Never! I'll have to get Gimp to chop your heads off...
    *whips out his large tool*

im ready!

ReputationRep:
    :eek: Never!
    would you care to risk it? i thought not. gimp must not be king he is a pretender to the throne! choose another or ill see to it that the chocolate mines produce nothing but ... WHITE CHOCOLATE!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 10, 2004

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.