Turn on thread page Beta

Sexiest girl member of UKL watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i have decided

*puts away his large tool*

i will take tinykates as my porcupine and will live happily ever after! i dont need to be king :P monarchy is so outdated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    blast you to smithereens - you could have had my lager swamps and hash fields - instead you choose to court the Queen and cultivate evil plans together- hmph :mad:
    oooh, on second thoughts... but wait- chocolate!! ah crap. can i sleep on it? im going to bed, ive had enough of being scentanced to death.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    those who have nothing will always boast. I'll leave you and Gimp to it. Always did think there was a spark between you two!
    what cheek!

ReputationRep:
    I'm calm as can be...
    Who exactly are you trying to convince, me or you?

ReputationRep:
    blast you to smithereens - you could have had my lager swamps and hash fields - instead you choose to court the Queen and cultivate evil plans together- hmph :mad:
    actually i've changed my mind, he can still be in with a chance. Henry viii had six wives, i guess i might have 6 husbands.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    oooh, on second thoughts... but wait- chocolate!! ah crap. can i sleep on it? im going to bed, ive had enough of being scentanced to death.
    can get a guy down - i dont know how i put up with her insubordination

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    i dont need to be king :P monarchy is so outdated.
    You're only saying that because you're going to die soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    i have decided

i will take tinykates as my porcupine and will live happily ever after! i dont need to be king :P monarchy is so outdated.
    yay!

ReputationRep:
    actually i've cvhanged my mind, he can still be in with a chance. Henry viii had six wives, i guess i might have 6 husbands.
    not a chance cruel queen, you are by yourself now! taste the bitter rejection that not so long ago you dealt out by the barreload!

ReputationRep:
    actually i've cvhanged my mind, he can still be in with a chance. Henry viii had six wives, i guess i might have 6 husbands.
    Art you trying to make me jealous O queen of mischief? 6 husbands - what a concept - not all at the same time i hope ...

ReputationRep:
    not a chance cruel queen, you are by yourself now! taste the bitter rejection that not so long ago you dealt out by the barreload!
    I didn't say i would make you King. Suit yourself, in fact it makes it much more easier to choose.

ReputationRep:
    hehe - Nik knows where his priorities lie ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    i have decided

Just becareful not too get your 'large tool' close to those quills.

ReputationRep:
    Art you trying to make me jealous O queen of mischief? 6 husbands - what a concept - not all at the same time i hope ...
    Of course not

ReputationRep:
    I didn't say i would make you King. Suit yourself, in fact it makes it much more easier to choose.
    yes he was just a toy - a means to an end if you will...

ReputationRep:
    tut tut with grammar like that i would say your queendom is doomed. nighty night my royal forumites

ReputationRep:
    Gimp, Kingnik were simply the best out of the bad bunch.

ReputationRep:
    She's sweating beads over the lack of loyalty she has, so she'll marry anyone who'll be with her... god how *****y I must seem, oh well <turns away with incredibly camp flamboyance>

ReputationRep:
    Of course not
    is that an answer to both my questions ...?

ReputationRep:
    tut tut with grammar like that i would say your queendom is doomed. nighty night my royal forumites
    see when one corrects grammar and spelling its not fair and a little annoying - especially to Alee (the deposed queen)

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 10, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.