This discussion is closed.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i have decided

*puts away his large tool*

i will take tinykates as my porcupine and will live happily ever after! i dont need to be king :P monarchy is so outdated.
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
blast you to smithereens - you could have had my lager swamps and hash fields - instead you choose to court the Queen and cultivate evil plans together- hmph :mad:
oooh, on second thoughts... but wait- chocolate!! ah crap. can i sleep on it? im going to bed, ive had enough of being scentanced to death.
Kurdt Morello
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
those who have nothing will always boast. I'll leave you and Gimp to it. Always did think there was a spark between you two!
what cheek!
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I'm calm as can be...
Who exactly are you trying to convince, me or you?
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
blast you to smithereens - you could have had my lager swamps and hash fields - instead you choose to court the Queen and cultivate evil plans together- hmph :mad:
actually i've changed my mind, he can still be in with a chance. Henry viii had six wives, i guess i might have 6 husbands.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
oooh, on second thoughts... but wait- chocolate!! ah crap. can i sleep on it? im going to bed, ive had enough of being scentanced to death.
can get a guy down - i dont know how i put up with her insubordination
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
i dont need to be king :P monarchy is so outdated.
You're only saying that because you're going to die soon
TK
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
i have decided

i will take tinykates as my porcupine and will live happily ever after! i dont need to be king :P monarchy is so outdated.
yay!
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
actually i've cvhanged my mind, he can still be in with a chance. Henry viii had six wives, i guess i might have 6 husbands.
not a chance cruel queen, you are by yourself now! taste the bitter rejection that not so long ago you dealt out by the barreload!
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
actually i've cvhanged my mind, he can still be in with a chance. Henry viii had six wives, i guess i might have 6 husbands.
Art you trying to make me jealous O queen of mischief? 6 husbands - what a concept - not all at the same time i hope ...
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
not a chance cruel queen, you are by yourself now! taste the bitter rejection that not so long ago you dealt out by the barreload!
I didn't say i would make you King. Suit yourself, in fact it makes it much more easier to choose.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
hehe - Nik knows where his priorities lie ...
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
i have decided

Just becareful not too get your 'large tool' close to those quills.
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Art you trying to make me jealous O queen of mischief? 6 husbands - what a concept - not all at the same time i hope ...
Of course not
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
I didn't say i would make you King. Suit yourself, in fact it makes it much more easier to choose.
yes he was just a toy - a means to an end if you will...
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
tut tut with grammar like that i would say your queendom is doomed. nighty night my royal forumites
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Gimp, Kingnik were simply the best out of the bad bunch.
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
She's sweating beads over the lack of loyalty she has, so she'll marry anyone who'll be with her... god how *****y I must seem, oh well <turns away with incredibly camp flamboyance>
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Of course not
is that an answer to both my questions ...?
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
tut tut with grammar like that i would say your queendom is doomed. nighty night my royal forumites
see when one corrects grammar and spelling its not fair and a little annoying - especially to Alee (the deposed queen)
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (88)
38.1%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (25)
10.82%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (17)
7.36%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (56)
24.24%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (28)
12.12%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
7.36%

Watched Threads