waiting2smile
our secret :tongue:

too many secrets on this forum :frown:
waiting2smile
Juwel remind me to give u a sharp kick where it really hurts! :frown:

i second that :biggrin:
XTinaA

Thanks Infin!!! :wink:

She seems content with the size of her man.
waiting2smile

You'll struggle to find it then. :tongue:
Kurdt Morello
too many secrets on this forum :frown:

no secret is shared with Juwel...remember our secret? :tongue:
bono

now now - no need for bitchy comments Bono :smile:
bono

Since you know Juwel so well, would you like to kick him? I might hurt my precious toe. :tongue:
waiting2smile
no secret is shared with Juwel...remember our secret? :tongue:

hmm - i do recall something ... best kept to ourselves Alee :wink:
Kurdt Morello
hmm - i do recall something ... best kept to ourselves Alee :wink:

Sure :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
waiting2smile

Ooh hurt me baby :wink:

And Kurdt, allow me to go on a Rocky rant:

[ROCK] Who is this roody poo, stepping onto the Rock's show, and not introducing himself, what's your name... IT DOESN'T MATTER what your name is! You think the Great One is not Great, you think he's stupid, YOU ACTUALLY THINK?! Well the Rock wipes a monkey's ass with what you think!!! Now take that "Excalibur" of yours, turn that someb*tch sideways, and shove it up yo candyass, IF YA SMELLLLLALALALOOOO! what the Rock... is... cookin'! [/ROCK]

Sorry, I always wanted to do that...
waiting2smile
Since you know Juwel so well, would you like to kick him? I might hurt my precious toe. :tongue:

hehe - poor juwel - if u were to ever kick me where it hurts u might be inclined to kick me in my wallet - or indeed if its the other thing u might need to kick pretty low to hurt me :wink:
XTinaA

I couldn't be bothered to read the rest...it's getting late, it's only natural you would lose control... :tongue:
Kurdt Morello
hehe - poor juwel - if u were to ever kick me where it hurts u might be inclined to kick me in my wallet - or indeed if its the other thing u might need to kick pretty low to hurt me :wink:

Why, are you a midget?
XTinaA

And Kurdt, allow me to go on a Rocky rant:

[ROCK] Who is this roody poo, stepping onto the Rock's show, and not introducing himself, what's your name... IT DOESN'T MATTER what your name is! You think the Great One is not Great, you think he's stupid, YOU ACTUALLY THINK?! Well the Rock wipes a monkey's ass with what you think!!! Now take that "Excalibur" of yours, turn that someb*tch sideways, and shove it up yo candyass, IF YA SMELLLLLALALALOOOO! what the Rock... is... cookin'! [/ROCK]

Sorry, I always wanted to do that...

oh dear - gripped with envy juwel's collective self seems to have finally lost his marbles 10 mins after losing the plot
waiting2smile
I couldn't be bothered to read the rest...it's getting late, it's only natural you would lose control... :tongue:

Oh do read it, you'll find it very entertaining :wink:
waiting2smile

gutter literature - he gets it from his wrestling mags :biggrin:
Kurdt Morello
oh dear - gripped with envy juwel's collective self seems to have finally lost his marbles 10 mins after losing the plot

Lost the plot? I'm sure I have it written down somewhere...

Sorry Kurdt :biggrin: maybe I should've saved it for mjg...
XTinaA
Oh do read it, you'll find it very entertaining :wink:

too tired...i'm going to sleep now. Night everyone and you know i love you lots anyway :smile: Love (Queen) Alee xxx

Latest

Trending

Trending