The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

XTinaA
Aww glad I'm one of your favourite people :smile:

Ooh kokopops you're here, let's go, bye Kurdt!

huh? im confused....u going coz im here..if u are thats not nice
waiting2smile
um...no you're not my favourite to tell you the truth...but if it makes you feel better...

I did say "one of"...

Hell no, tumbleweed to this, I'm off!
Kurdt Morello
5am i reckon

can u do it after the sunrises? i do gayatri mantra b4 i go 2 bed...when i remember so i guess u can do it when u get up
Kurdt Morello
:biggrin: *feels a renewed sense of positivity in his ability to woo

(grudgingly) you're one of my favourites despite your attempts at undermining my power...anyway must really dissapear, Love me (Queen A).
kokopops
huh? im confused....u going coz im here..if u are thats not nice

Gnng, no that's not what I meant. Best not tell you what though, Infinity might be reading this...
kokopops
can u do it after the sunrises? i do gayatri mantra b4 i go 2 bed...when i remember so i guess u can do it when u get up

sure anytime you want i suppose - i am going ultra spiritual so i want to get up for it - yoga does that to a person
XTinaA
I did say "one of"...

Hell no, tumbleweed to this, I'm off!

not even 'one of'. I'm kidding i love you really...(omg did i just say that? I didn't mean it literally). :smile:
XTinaA
Gnng, no that's not what I meant. Best not tell you what though, Infinity might be reading this...

think i got it :wink: sssshhhhhhhhh
waiting2smile
(grudgingly) you're one of my favourites despite your attempts at undermining my power...anyway must really dissapear, Love me

with pleasure :wink: xxx
Kurdt Morello
sure anytime you want i suppose - i am going ultra spiritual so i want to get up for it - yoga does that to a person

u do yoga? i want 2 learn...it hard?
kokopops
u do yoga? i want 2 learn...it hard?

nah - mostly breathing - bit of stretching - it is just about clearing ur head
Reply 671
sooooooooo....after the chit-chat....wheres the poll?? :biggrin: :tongue:
Reply 672
Kuz
sooooooooo....after the chit-chat....wheres the poll?? :biggrin: :tongue:

Kurdts all talk, when it comes down to it, he can't perform. :biggrin:
Infinity
Kurdts all talk, when it comes down to it, he can't perform. :biggrin:

lol....how u know infinity? lol :biggrin:
Reply 674
kokopops
lol....how u know infinity? lol :biggrin:

I heard some rumors. :tongue:

BTW, did you and Juwel have a good time last night? :biggrin:
Infinity

er...i actually left before anything could happen...anyway...thort u both had a thing going....didnt wanna make a move until i was sure Juwel was a free agent :wink:
Reply 676
Infinity

oh yeah infinty, on shazzas web site which gyalare you? the one with a tanned complexion, or the one with the darker hair? plus ive seen ur pic b4 but i dunno where, it might have been here though?
Kuz
oh yeah infinty, on shazzas web site which gyalare you? the one with a tanned complexion, or the one with the darker hair? plus ive seen ur pic b4 but i dunno where, it might have been here though?

Yea, she had her picture here once. She was on the left in a red top I think, and man, she looked so buff.
byakugan_neji
Yea, she had her picture here once. She was on the left in a red top I think, and man, she looked so buff.

You would, definitely.
Reply 679
byakugan_neji

oh right! she looks nothing like i expected but i remember thinking that 1st time around

Latest

Trending

Trending