The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

kokopops
looks like a taurus's best match is a scorpio....any scorpios out there?

Erm the number isn't a "rating", look at the links below about the "vibrations" and click the corresponding number...

By the way, Scorpio male here, better be careful with Taureans...
Reply 61
kokopops
looks like a taurus's best match is a scorpio....any scorpios out there?

oh no wait...its virgo and capricorn
Reply 62
sillynarb2
so a taurus is my match, i'll bear that in mind :biggrin: ........

i'm a taurus :wink:
Reply 63
Aries:

"and the role of seducer comes to them easily. This sizzling romance dance will only work on those strong enough to stay in the game, because Aries wants a partner who can go toe-to-toe with them, whether it's over lunch or under the covers. Aries likes to get its way and often pits the wishes of self against what is best for the partnership, which can lead to conflict. These battles, though, are often foreplay, which can result in some sexy fireworks of their own. "
Reply 64
waiting2smile
Excuse me? Juwel i understand that your people have left you, abandoned your cause...but things will get better. Under my new regime i promise you they will :tongue: :tongue:

BLOODY FASCIST
Tinykates
nite nite - Juwel - dnt get your post :confused:

I was trying to stir it :tongue:

Anyway if you're going I'll see you tomorrow, night!
Tinykates
i'm a taurus :wink:

I think i'm in there :biggrin: ......
Reply 67
Gemini: Do you have any overdue library books? 'Cause you've got the word "fine" written all over.

What a pick-up line.....
waiting2smile
Excuse me? Juwel i understand that your people have left you, abandoned your cause...but things will get better. Under my new regime i promise you they will :tongue: :tongue:

All part of the masterplan. <taps head with finger again>
Reply 69
Aries:

"and the role of seducer comes to them easily. This sizzling romance dance will only work on those strong enough to stay in the game, because Aries wants a partner who can go toe-to-toe with them, whether it's over lunch or under the covers. Aries likes to get its way and often pits the wishes of self against what is best for the partnership, which can lead to conflict. These battles, though, are often foreplay, which can result in some sexy fireworks of their own. "

Nice, very, very nice. :wink:
Kurdt Morello
BLOODY FASCIST

:eek:
Reply 71
ok fully found....
the perfect matches for taureans are taureans, geminis, virgoans, capricorns and aquarians
anyone wanna no more i found a site
Infinity

I'd vote you but where's the poll???
The "3 vibration" looks promising, so for a Scorpio it's: Virgo and Capricorn, OK...
XTinaA
All part of the masterplan. <taps head with finger again>

Whatever makes you feel better Juwel :smile: I understand, i really do
blissy
Gemini: Do you have any overdue library books? 'Cause you've got the word "fine" written all over.

What a pick-up line.....

some silly bint sent loads of these to me before :biggrin:

are you a mechanic cos you have such a finely tuned body
If i told you, you had a great body, would ya hold it against me

i tried and tested these for a joke once and i can confirm they dont work :biggrin:
Infinity

<smoulding glare>
Reply 77
XTinaA
The "3 vibration" looks promising, so for a Scorpio it's: Virgo and Capricorn, OK...

for a scorpio its cancer, scorpio and pisces
kokopops
ok fully found....
the perfect matches for taureans are taureans, geminis, virgoans, capricorns and aquarians
anyone wanna no more i found a site

i got confused by that other site then, what is a scorpio's match?
Reply 79
I thought that "if i said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?" was a song...

Latest

Trending

Trending