Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Isnt that because only admins can block IPs so he keeps creating new accounts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    Isnt that because only admins can block IPs so he keeps creating new accounts.
    Yep.

ReputationRep:
    i can see this thread heading back down that road again perhaps it should be locked!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    i can see this thread heading back down that road again perhaps it should be locked!
    We'll have to see won't we.

See if some of us can behave remotely responsibly, and not like squabbling 8 year olds.

ReputationRep:
    expression do the deleted posts go into any kind of archive or are they completely wiped? i ask coz ben made a list of all the female nominees and it's gone now was gonna set up a poll to go with the other one.

ReputationRep:
    Wow this place is starting to turn into a vanity site.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    expression do the deleted posts go into any kind of archive or are they completely wiped? i ask coz ben made a list of all the female nominees and it's gone now was gonna set up a poll to go with the other one.
    I'll have a delve.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    We'll have to see won't we.

See if some of us can behave remotely responsibly, and not like squabbling 8 year olds.
    yes grandad, we'll be good honest! lol

ReputationRep:
    yes grandad, we'll be good honest! lol
    Did anybody ever watch 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory'? Well that comment for some strange reason reminded me of all the old people in Charlie's house sleeping on one bed. lol. The mod team. (But not in a sexual way). Just the thought of a group of old people in one bed. Sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    I'll have a delve.
    Found the lists, 3 of them, now on Page 47. Versions 2.0, 3.0, and 4.0.

ReputationRep:
    is there not a photo of ickle katy anywhere?

ReputationRep:
    well that is thje queatripoin you have to ask yourself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Did anybody ever watch 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory'? Well that comment for some strange reason reminded me of all the old people in Charlie's house sleeping on one bed. lol. The mod team. (But not in a sexual way). Just the thought of a group of old people in one bed. Sorry.
    i got that film on dvd free when i brought Haarry Potter

ReputationRep:
    oh my god its all gone!!haha i was lookin for all our posts yeaster afternoon!! tell ya what that dazyas a nasty lil thing hope he's gone for good! x

ReputationRep:
    thers one of her on ollie and hers website which is in ollies sig i think...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babyboo)
    oh my god its all gone!!haha i was lookin for all our posts yeaster afternoon!! tell ya what that dazyas a nasty lil thing hope he's gone for good! x

i doubt he has...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    i *think* there's also one on the website that Shazza made

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben2111)
    katie heskins
    tinykates
    lumpycustard
    XTinaA
    ThornsRoses
    kita
    marina183
    PencilQueen
    Waiting2smile
    Sage
    Kokopops
    Infinity
    adshur
    vienna
    lou p lou

my last list tonight, really gotta go sleep...
    *cough cough* where am i!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    thats a different katie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katie Heskins)
    i doubt he has...
    and lo, there was a dazya12

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 10, 2004
Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.