Turn on thread page Beta

Sexiest girl member of UKL watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    I was welcoming her to the forum...seeing as her post count is at 5....but welcome to you as well!

G
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    its cool if you dont want it in the main pic thread, it just links to this attachment anyway, its not physically there. but if you want i can put it up there as a link. i can take it down again anytime u like!
    mkay!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katie Heskins)
    voila
    aww - you're really pretty - much too good for DazYa anyway

great name too

ReputationRep:
    mkay!!
    Woah!!! I just checked out your profile.....TRIPLE MATHS!!!!???? I didn't even know that existed!!! You must be a genius!!!

G

no need for that TinyKates, Katie Heskins and I are secret lovers :P:P:P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa12)
    You can't have them both!!!!

I'm off everyone....time for dinner...mushrooms i thinks....hmmmmm

Been fun chatting with all of you...some new some old....love you all...laters

G

ReputationRep:
    Woah!!! I just checked out your profile.....TRIPLE MATHS!!!!???? I didn't even know that existed!!! You must be a genius!!!

G
    If I had a pound for everytime this conversation has taken place on UKL...(infact I'd probably only be a fivepound-aire) but triple maths is just like maths...but three lots of it!

ReputationRep:
    If I had a pound for everytime this conversation has taken place on UKL...(infact I'd probably only be a fivepound-aire) but triple maths is just like maths...but three lots of it!
    i have a mate whos doing that. i dont know how you can stand so much maths!! bowing down to you

ReputationRep:
    You can't have them both!!!!

I'm off everyone....time for dinner...mushrooms i thinks....hmmmmm

Been fun chatting with all of you...some new some old....love you all...laters

G
    he doesn't have us both!! he has neither of us! (sorry for talking on behalf of you Tinykates!)

ReputationRep:
    sorry - i'll keep out of it then

ReputationRep:
    he doesn't have us both!! he has neither of us! (sorry for talking on behalf of you Tinykates!)
    no probs! you are quite correct

ReputationRep:
    i have a mate whos doing that. i dont know how you can stand so much maths!! bowing down to you
    I bow down to all those people that are doing more than 2 subjects. It absolutely does my head in having to do economics - its alright doing 3 lots of maths because its all the same, when it comes to anything else though, I get confused! If I could drop economics I would! (How bad would that look on a UCAS application...3 A levels in maths....no thats it.)

ReputationRep:
    voila
    Cute and clever, both in abunance. Lucky Devon!

yeah, Katie Heskins is keeping it under cover :P

ReputationRep:
    I bow down to all those people that are doing more than 2 subjects. It absolutely does my head in having to do economics - its alright doing 3 lots of maths because its all the same, when it comes to anything else though, I get confused! If I could drop economics I would! (How bad would that look on a UCAS application...3 A levels in maths....no thats it.)
    still, three mathseses?! oh if you ever need any economics aid, pm me, i am something of an economics genius. thats about all i have to be proud of, so do excuse my arrogance

ReputationRep:
    still, three mathseses?! oh if you ever need any economics aid, pm me, i am something of an economics genius. thats about all i have to be proud of, so do excuse my arrogance
    I'll take u up on that!! come & tutor me please!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    yeah, Katie Heskins is keeping it under cover :P
    oh no, our secret is out <cough splutter>

ReputationRep:
    hehe - i don't blame u!

but he has a gf *cries* *(even more than last time)*

ReputationRep:
    hehe - i don't blame u!

but he has a gf *cries* (even more than last time)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    hehe - i don't blame u!

but he has a gf *cries* *(even more than last time)*
    I meant tutor me in economics...!!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 10, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.