Turn on thread page Beta

Sexiest girl member of UKL watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jammyd)
    I'm a Leo, officially the best star sign.
    leos match with saggitarians, aries, leos and geminis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jammyd)
    I'm a Leo, officially the best star sign.
    Typical overconfident self-endorsing Leo :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    oooooo....wat r u? do u match?
    I'm a virgo with a Leo cusp (dislike Scorpians+Taureans - is there any hope for me? )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    "Ruling the House of Sex can either be a blessing or a curse, and a lot depends on how the wily Scorpion deals with this erotic burden. Those mystical and magical creatures born under the sign of Scorpio are quick to channel their raw energy, power and strength into an exploration of their lover's emotions and sexuality. The Scorpion is intuitive and wants to get to the bottom of things, so there's no keeping secrets from this sexy Sign (although they'll surely keep a few of their own). An alluring resourcefulness and self-confidence is also evident in Scorpios, these folks being keenly attuned to what's best for them and how to get it. Anyone willing to take on the Scorpion will be engaging a cosmic power with plentiful sexual urges. The good news? A caring and devoted lover awaits. On the flip side, don't cross them, because those stingers can leave a heck of a welt."

Ding!
    What does it say about aquarius?

ReputationRep:
    lol - sorry - didn't mean to offend any leos - my ex was one though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    *cries* i'm a taurus - i don't like LEOS! :mad:
    Taurean friends are lovely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    What does it say about aquarius?
    Here you are hun...

"The Age of Aquarius and the futuristic explorations it brings to mind are very much in synch with those of people born under this sign. The Water Bearer is a visionary, caring and giving lover who sees the beauty in friendship and the mutual attainment of shared ideals. These independent souls are a fount of ideas, forever dazzling friends and other groups with their quicksilver mind and humanitarian spirit. Mental fireworks are the sexiest kind for the oft-overflowing Water Bearer, and they are captivated by a lover who shares their quest for a better world. An intuitive partner who is willing to look outside the box in the hopes of becoming a more complete being will win an Aquarian's heart straightaway. The Water Bearer is a flirtatious charmer who is at home with many but also appreciates the pleasures created by two."

ReputationRep:
    What the- I didn't even say nuffink! I haven't been chasing a thing man...
    It was the way you glared at me dear. You didn't have to say anything, it was all right there in the look.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    Taurean friends are lovely
    aww *hugz* you're my best UKL buddy W2S!

ReputationRep:
    I'm a virgo with a Leo cusp (dislike Scorpians+Taureans - is there any hope for me? )
    ooo i dnno bout that....confusion setting in....
    it only has bout the individual signs....
    virgos match with taurus and capricorns and
    leos match with aries, saggitarius and geminis
    so u got lotsa choices

ReputationRep:
    It was the way you glared at me dear. You didn't have to say anything, it was all right there in the look.
    I was looking at Alee for dissing my revolution, honest! I'm sorry

ReputationRep:
    aquarius...
    Characteristics

Being the eleventh sign of the zodiac, you have a broad outlook and human understanding. You are outspoken, social, intelligent, and you possess good retentive power. You are also shrewd, clever headed you have your own way of thinking and doing things and you carry out your works according to your own discretion. You will not hesitate to do any unusual or irregular thing even if you consider to be morally upright. Your sense of dressing and the taste of clothing would be something different and you not like to imitate others. You have your individuality, mannerism peculiarity and your own specialty. You are often far ahead with fresh ideas and schemes. You generate new ideas and at times act in a way which shows that the laws are not made for you, which means you over act and your actions are beyond anything bodys imagination. You develop good intuition and mental will prefer to go for deep meditation and good concentration.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    ooo i dnno bout that....confusion setting in....
    it only has bout the individual signs....
    virgos match with taurus and capricorns and
    leos match with aries, saggitarius and geminis
    so u got lotsa choices
    Oh dear...I'm not keen on Capricorns either - Okay so what I'm picky...

ReputationRep:
    Here you are hun...

"The Age of Aquarius and the futuristic explorations it brings to mind are very much in synch with those of people born under this sign. The Water Bearer is a visionary, caring and giving lover who sees the beauty in friendship and the mutual attainment of shared ideals. These independent souls are a fount of ideas, forever dazzling friends and other groups with their quicksilver mind and humanitarian spirit. Mental fireworks are the sexiest kind for the oft-overflowing Water Bearer, and they are captivated by a lover who shares their quest for a better world. An intuitive partner who is willing to look outside the box in the hopes of becoming a more complete being will win an Aquarian's heart straightaway. The Water Bearer is a flirtatious charmer who is at home with many but also appreciates the pleasures created by two."
    Hmmm, I liked 2776's better.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, I liked 2776's better.
    [TOSELF] Calm down, have trust... [/TOSELF]

You're an Aquarius right...

ReputationRep:
    He was....i class him as an enemy.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear...I'm not keen on Capricorns either - Okay so what I'm picky...
    how about Librans?

ReputationRep:
    Oh, so you don't mind my blatant flirting with 2776 then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    aww *hugz* you're my best UKL buddy W2S!
    aw thanks you're one of my best ukl buddys too

ReputationRep:
    Librans match with....
    Gemini, Libra and Aquarius.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 10, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.