This discussion is closed.
emmz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
im asking coz ive recently been copying cds on to cd rewrite cds but non of them will play on any hi fi's but will play on the comp.
however wot i dont understand is why they used to play on hifi's when i copied them months ago but suddenly they wont.

i can only think of 1 thing which is ive only had this problem since the internet was put on. but i dont think its anythin to do wiv this :confused:
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
are you saying that the same copied cds that used to work dont work? or have you copied new cds and they dont work?
emmz
Rep:
?
(Original post by elpaw)
are you saying that the same copied cds that used to work dont work? or have you copied new cds and they dont work?
well they havnt worked on cds frm the same packet that worked b4. but ive ran out of that type so now im tryin other cd's.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by emmz)
im asking coz ive recently been copying cds on to cd rewrite cds but non of them will play on any hi fi's but will play on the comp.
however wot i dont understand is why they used to play on hifi's when i copied them months ago but suddenly they wont.

i can only think of 1 thing which is ive only had this problem since the internet was put on. but i dont think its anythin to do wiv this :confused:
Your hifi is messed up?
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
microsoft stuff is annoying I just tried to save a load of work and it looks like I'm gonna have to force quit damn u excel + word
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by emmz)
well they havnt worked on cds frm the same packet that worked b4. but ive ran out of that type so now im tryin other cd's.
but do cds that you copied months ago still work now?
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by me!)
microsoft stuff is annoying I just tried to save a load of work and it looks like I'm gonna have to force quit damn u excel + word
quite....
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
quite....
it's evil, evil... 1 can't just go annoying they both have to go all evil on me in tandem...
emmz
Rep:
?
(Original post by elpaw)
but do cds that you copied months ago still work now?
yea they do work - ive tried copying the same cds and files.
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by emmz)
yea they do work - ive tried copying the same cds and files.
it must be the way you are burning them then. try burning at a lower speed.
emmz
Rep:
?
(Original post by elpaw)
it must be the way you are burning them then. try burning at a lower speed.
k i'll try it thanks
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (232)
75.32%
No (76)
24.68%

Watched Threads