Turn on thread page Beta

WHY wont my cds play watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    im asking coz ive recently been copying cds on to cd rewrite cds but non of them will play on any hi fi's but will play on the comp.
    however wot i dont understand is why they used to play on hifi's when i copied them months ago but suddenly they wont.

i can only think of 1 thing which is ive only had this problem since the internet was put on. but i dont think its anythin to do wiv this :confused:

ReputationRep:
    are you saying that the same copied cds that used to work dont work? or have you copied new cds and they dont work?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    are you saying that the same copied cds that used to work dont work? or have you copied new cds and they dont work?
    well they havnt worked on cds frm the same packet that worked b4. but ive ran out of that type so now im tryin other cd's.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    im asking coz ive recently been copying cds on to cd rewrite cds but non of them will play on any hi fi's but will play on the comp.
    however wot i dont understand is why they used to play on hifi's when i copied them months ago but suddenly they wont.

i can only think of 1 thing which is ive only had this problem since the internet was put on. but i dont think its anythin to do wiv this :confused:
    Your hifi is messed up?

ReputationRep:
    microsoft stuff is annoying I just tried to save a load of work and it looks like I'm gonna have to force quit damn u excel + word

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    well they havnt worked on cds frm the same packet that worked b4. but ive ran out of that type so now im tryin other cd's.
    but do cds that you copied months ago still work now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    microsoft stuff is annoying I just tried to save a load of work and it looks like I'm gonna have to force quit damn u excel + word
    quite....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    quite....
    it's evil, evil... 1 can't just go annoying they both have to go all evil on me in tandem...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    but do cds that you copied months ago still work now?
    yea they do work - ive tried copying the same cds and files.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    yea they do work - ive tried copying the same cds and files.
    it must be the way you are burning them then. try burning at a lower speed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    it must be the way you are burning them then. try burning at a lower speed.
    k i'll try it thanks

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.