Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi i might seem a bit crazy but does evry1 else think that they are special or is it just me. For example i somehow think that just because all humans need something it doesnt mean i do. like i keep thinking that just coz evry1 needs food and sleep i dont and im ashamed to admit that im the same as evry1 else (really i know i am though).
    just thought id get my thoughts out in the open.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    hi i might seem a bit crazy but does evry1 else think that they are special or is it just me. For example i somehow think that just because all humans need something it doesnt mean i do. like i keep thinking that just coz evry1 needs food and sleep i dont and im ashamed to admit that im the same as evry1 else (really i know i am though).

i think i know what you mean but what is it that you think you dont need food/sleep? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Even our sucidical thoughts aren't original - apparently many people consider what it would be like to just jump in front of a car (even if they're not feeling down).

Denying yourself human needs isn't proof that you are an individual, but there are many other ways that you can single yourself out. My advice is: don't think about it too much! LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    i think i know what you mean but what is it that you think you dont need food/sleep? :confused:
    really i know i need it but am ashamed to admit id die without it like evry1 else would

ReputationRep:
    really i know i need it but am ashamed to admit id die without it like evry1 else would
    But not eating would only lead to starvation and death, thus proving your humanity. Eat, drink and be merry

ReputationRep:
    You are "unique just like everyone else" if you think about it we're all the same species (sp) so of course we need food to survive, just because you're part of a species and not supernatural doesn't mean you're not special, needing food doesn't mean you're not special, you're you and no one else will ever be you or even be like you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    But not eating would only lead to starvation and death, thus proving your humanity. Eat, drink and be merry
    i know thats why im gonna eat lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    You are "unique just like everyone else" if you think about it we're all the same species (sp) so of course we need food to survive, just because you're part of a species and not supernatural doesn't mean you're not special, needing food doesn't mean you're not special, you're you and no one else will ever be you or even be like you
    thanx u actually understand wot im sayin lol but im speaking more in biological terms. i mean ppl have called me weird (only coz i give the impression to wind em up) but bein weird does not make me biologicaly different. or does it lol

ReputationRep:
    thanx u actually understand wot im sayin lol but im speaking more in biological terms. i mean ppl have called me weird (only coz i give the impression to wind em up) but bein weird does not make me biologicaly different. or does it lol
    Weird does make u biologically different :confused:

ReputationRep:
    weird does not make you biologically, the brain controls your weirdness, and weirdness is caused by perhaps diffrent chemicals and signals your brain transmits, so iguess you are not really strictly biologically weird

ReputationRep:
    or maybe im just ********ing :confused:

ReputationRep:
    lol i think he means he wants to be biologically different or superior so acts weird to make himself

ReputationRep:
    Yes - badly. So badly, in fact, that you contradicted yourself!

Ben

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    lol i think he means he wants to be biologically different or superior so acts weird to make himself
    yes thats it lol

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.