Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3520837.stm

I was always quite keen on the meteor idea, especially when my (then 6-year-old) niece explained it to me:

"A big big rock hit the earth and [big clap of hands] squished them all."

ReputationRep:
    they were very big its not like they could last long as they evolved out, they needed lots of energy. honestly look how god damn big they are, it is much easier for them to evolve out, at that size, than to linger around while evolution continues on with/around them, as they were the evolution

seriously, people, use ur ****ing head

which is why there are more insects than anything else. the smaller u go the better chance of survival

ReputationRep:
    There's too many graphs for me to make head or tail of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jammyd)
    There's too many graphs for me to make head or tail of it.
    I think a 6-year-old clapping her hands explains it well

ReputationRep:
    Its like this...

The Americans said that the Dinos were making Weapons of Mass Destruction, and so the rest of the world went along with it. The American made a super-duper-asteroid-pulling-in-ray, and there you have it, bye bye T-Rex.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.