Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilmissnaughty)
    x rated version, methinks, though one can never be too sure :/

xxx
    didn't the boy, what was his name, charlie? live with his mother and his grandparents and they spent all time in a big bed? i haven't seen it since i was l'il tho. memory might be playing tricks on me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Timmy Tapeworm)

He promised his factory winners an unlimited supply of chocolate and he didn't give them any. He also harbours an entire population of Oompa Loompas. Do you think that Willy Wonka is evil?

he saved the oompa loompas from the virmiscious knids

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Where did they gets all those midgets?! They must have their own special agency.
    they do! i saw on the salon (argh! yes i admit it!) a whole brigade of them came in to have their hair done and stuff. and the head one was the head one from the wonka movie.

it was the crazy choreography that scared me most.

ReputationRep:
    Where did they gets all those midgets?! They must have their own special agency.
    :rolleyes: Haven't you read the books? The second one (after Charlie becomes his heir) is FAB! He uses the glass elevator:P

ReputationRep:
    LOL, oooo you meant the actors not the oompa loompas. RIght....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    :rolleyes: Haven't you read the books? The second one (after Charlie becomes his heir) is FAB! He uses the glass elevator:P
    i read them a long time ago, i always prefered the bfg tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    i read them a long time ago, i always prefered the bfg tho
    I hadn't read the BFG until I read it to my niece this summer - and I got the chapter with all the giants' names. Nightmare! I thought bedtime stories were supposed to be relaxing...

ReputationRep:
    I hadn't read the BFG until I read it to my niece this summer - and I got the chapter with all the giants' names. Nightmare! I thought bedtime stories were supposed to be relaxing...
    and george's marvellous medicine? that was a classic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    and george's marvellous medicine? that was a classic

OOOO yeah LOVED that. Did you see "Mortimer and Arabella" on telly? They made all the Quentin Blake illustrations into puppets - amazing!

ReputationRep:
    OOOO yeah LOVED that. Did you see "Mortimer and Arabella" on telly? They made all the Quentin Blake illustrations into puppets - amazing!
    no didn't see it the drawings are half the book tho i agree really good. lots of pictures in the giraffe and the pelly and me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    where was that. i dount that a childrens book writer would write that in one of his books.
    he is not a childrens book writer, he also wrote bare adult short stories, like about some drug that made any bloke have sex with a woman wearing it, except the inventor had a heart attack while testing it

ReputationRep:
    the glass elevator is not as cool, danny champiion of the world is good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    he is not a childrens book writer, he also wrote bare adult short stories, like about some drug that made any bloke have sex with a woman wearing it, except the inventor had a heart attack while testing it
    Is that the tales of the unexpected? I haven't read it but it's on a shelf at home...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    the glass elevator is not as cool, danny champiion of the world is good
    Yeah I liked Danny the champion of the world. Didn't Jeremy Irons play his dad in the TV programme?

I always liked Fantastic Mr. Fox, The twits, George's Marvellous medicine, and his two autobiographical books - Boy and Going Solo

ReputationRep:
    oh and The Vicar of Nibbleswicke - with the dyslexic vicar, omg that had me in tears when i was younger so funny! if i read it now its probably a bit retarded but i dunno

ReputationRep:
    A vicar had you in tears? Whatever did he do! Were you an altar bot kneeling down to pray?
    vicars are safe because they are permitted to marry :P its the celibate ones you have to keep your guard up around

ReputationRep:
    evidently. i am most perspicacious.

ReputationRep:
    Somebody hasn't watched Willy Wonker enough! Kudos on the comment gimp, the four old people in the one bed hting is hilarious " I knitted the end bit with the little tassles"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samd294)
    Somebody hasn't watched Willy Wonker enough! Kudos on the comment gimp, the four old people in the one bed hting is hilarious " I knitted the end bit with the little tassles"
    When I was little and had it on video I usesd to ffwd until they got to the gates

ReputationRep:
    Yes he's evil, as is Mary Poppins

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.