The Student Room Group

Not sure if I confirmed my uni accomodation?

Yeah so I firmed Nottingham time ago, and I got the accomodation acceptance email (Florence Boot) on the day before my M1 exam so I completely forgot about it. I definitely read the email but I can't remember if I accepted or not.

I've emailed the university already, but does anyone have any idea what would happen? would they just give me ****ter accomodation or what because as long as I make my grades I would be going to the uni...
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Bodbam
Yeah so I firmed Nottingham time ago, and I got the accomodation acceptance email (Florence Boot) on the day before my M1 exam so I completely forgot about it. I definitely read the email but I can't remember if I accepted or not.

I've emailed the university already, but does anyone have any idea what would happen? would they just give me ****ter accomodation or what because as long as I make my grades I would be going to the uni...

What happens will just depend on Nottingham's policy and how your situation relates to other people.

You will get a place at Nottingham as long as you meet your offer but you may not get accommodation if you did not follow the process/reply to them in the deadlines that they set. Or you might get accommodation anyway - I don't know. You need to speak to Nottingham about it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending