This discussion is closed.
sc0000001
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Did anyone sit the AQA pysics practicle today? How did it go? I thought it was quite easy, compared to the first part at any rate

SC
byb3
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeah I did one this morning, it had 2 questions, one on inducing voltages from magnets, and the second one on Capacitors. The one on capacitors was fairly easy, although I didn't have much clue on the first question which was pretty hit and miss with me.
sc0000001
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
oh rite, which zam board was that? mine was the second half of the practicle, involving questions 2 and 3 as it were, and the first was on oscillation dampening, involving a rubber band and masses, and the second was on strain guages on rulers, bending them to a certain point and working out ratios and stuff like that. The guages had little ends soldered on to attach croc clips, and i was the first one to break the experiment, lol, many more followed however. Never realised how much u can bend a ruler without it breaking!
byb3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
mine was the AQA board,

regards,

byb3
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
we did ours all in class (non exam conditions)

I thinks dats a better way, u gets
byb3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
nah, we had to do ours under exam conditions, we each had a bit of space set aside with our capacitor stuff already set up and it was then as easy as moving a few wires about, seriously simple stuff I'm betting somebody who does media studies could possibly grasp it.

regards,

byb3
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (298)
34.1%
No (576)
65.9%

Watched Threads