The Student Room Group

Whats the worst result your expecting on results day ?

This poll is closed

Whats the worst result your expecting on results day ?

English Lit 16%
English Lang 10%
Maths 9%
Physics 10%
Biology 11%
Chemistry 2%
History 12%
Geography 5%
Modern foreign language ( Spanish,French etc) 8%
Art 1%
Business/Economics 2%
RE / RS 9%
Statistics 1%
Design and Technology3%
Total votes: 91
I Created a Poll :smile:

Please tell me if I've missed any of your GCSE subjects :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
I missed out last year even on a clearing place. The lowest I can get is a BBB and I need ABB to get into my Uni. If I fail it'll be the ultimate :frown:
Reply 2
Further maths for me, but I'll say English language to make it easier. ;D
This is GCSE, right?
Reply 3
Original post by Deziah
Further maths for me, but I'll say English language to make it easier. ;D
This is GCSE, right?

Yes :smile:
A lot of people found English language hard, our teacher who is also a marker told us that grade boundaries are likely to be lowered. I'm talking about AQA English language.
Reply 4
Original post by DaTrillNicca
Yes :smile:
A lot of people found English language hard, our teacher who is also a marker told us that grade boundaries are likely to be lowered. I'm talking about AQA English language.

What, the overall English language grade or just the exam? I sat the exam in January so I don't know if it'll apply to me haha. ;D
Original post by Whitechapel
I missed out last year even on a clearing place. The lowest I can get is a BBB and I need ABB to get into my Uni. If I fail it'll be the ultimate :frown:

GCSE.....
Reply 6
Original post by Deziah
What, the overall English language grade or just the exam? I sat the exam in January so I don't know if it'll apply to me haha. ;D

Sorry :frown:, only the exam
Original post by siwelmail
GCSE.....

:frown: I wasn't even reading what forum it was in hahaha
Edexcel English literature ... Dreadful :frown:

This was posted from TheLightbulbKid - voicing an opinion and attempting to give advice :smile: on the iPad/iPod app
Reply 9
English Lit and History...
Additional Maths
Oops sorry didn't realise this was GCSE. I'm expected A Level Maths to be my worst!
Reply 12
A D-U on Graphics faam!
Honestly I hated every second on it! Was a waste of my life and now I'm going to be judge by it! T.T

bai bai medicine!
Maths. Got a C and then repeated and the second test was really hard. I'm ok at maths i'm just really bad at algebra.

Quick Reply

Latest