Turn on thread page Beta

I want to finish my GCSEs and start doing A-levels watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Now there's a challenge! I could be better if I chose to be (at dodgy cyber PMs, that is!) however I have some class! That's why I'm the wife type... (how many people have told me I'm wife material in an entirely non-attracted way? :rolleyes: )
    I'm going to be a wife too

ReputationRep:
    Alevels im lookin forward to them but i hate gcse's im goin back to m school for 6th form but because of the stuid rules the goverment has put in place im gotta ave my interview and if i get in it will be on reprimand and also because of the presence of lessons i am not interested in my grades have slipped
    Goddamn goverment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    Indeed. Like I said, I got 1 A*, 2 A's , 4 B's , 2 C's and an E for my mocks. My theory on education is, you work when ya gotta work, not when it suites your teachers
    Totally, that's how I've got by.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    Good! I want to study all those old languages but I don't know where you can do so?
    Most good uni's do it and you dont need any prior knowledge. They start from scratch. Notts (yes that oh so great place), durham, bristol etc. Oxbridge decides to call it Ancient History, but its practically the same.

ReputationRep:
    Most good uni's do it and you dont need any prior knowledge. They start from scratch. Notts (yes that oh so great place), durham, bristol etc. Oxbridge decides to call it Ancient History, but its practically the same.
    Great! And I was trying to decide the other day whether I wanted to study English Language or History... I'll research it tommorow.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be a wife too
    Well, I cant have both of you. One of you will just have to settle for a LSE graduate.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I cant have both of you. One of you will just have to settle for a LSE graduate.
    I'll have a real LSE graduate, but not a certain wannabe LSE graduate.

ReputationRep:
    Great! And I was trying to decide the other day whether I wanted to study English Language or History... I'll research it tommorow.

I'd be dead proud if you did classics. Oh it is rather fun reading the bible in Greek and spotting baltent mistakes and er 'sexed up' parts for the English readers. Perople wonder why after going to a catholic school I dont trust the church

ReputationRep:
    I'll have a real LSE graduate, but not a certain wannabe LSE graduate.
    Hmm, that made me think. I'll pm you for cyber fun now hoe.

ReputationRep:

I'd be dead proud if you did classics. Oh it is rather fun reading the bible in Greek and spotting baltent mistakes and er 'sexed up' parts for the English readers. Perople wonder why after going to a catholic school I dont trust the church
    I'd love to but some how I think with no A-Level in Greek or Latin, I'd have little chance.

I've been on here ages now, I better leave. G'night all.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, that made me think. I'll pm you for cyber fun now hoe.
    I'll be waiting for a 'cyber fun' message

ReputationRep:
    Ah, but I have told you before, in a few years time, wife material is very attractive to men who have 'matured' past the 'pulling fit birds' stage. As long as you dont cut yourself off socially when you become a doctor, you will gets lots of suitors I assure you.
    Hehe, I'm not worried about that tonight, for once! Am happy because two of my friends who I introduced at a formal swap I organised are now going out Merely pointing out my wifely qualities

Joey, you're not even a Cambridge undergrad yet, let alone a graduate! What makes you think I'd go for an Arts student anyway?

Tell me interesting bits about the bible then!

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to but some how I think with no A-Level in Greek or Latin, I'd have little chance.

I've been on here ages now, I better leave. G'night all.
    Hehe. Noooooooo. Over the three years you'd move up to 'advanced' and you would! You can and you will

ReputationRep:
    Hehe. Noooooooo. Over the three years you'd move up to 'advanced' and you would! You can and you will
    Oh yes that sounds a lot like something I would say, I'll look into it because I'd like to.

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, I'm not worried about that tonight, for once! Am happy because two of my friends who I introduced at a formal swap I organised are now going out Merely pointing out my wifely qualities

Joey, you're not even a Cambridge undergrad yet, let alone a graduate! What makes you think I'd go for an Arts student anyway?

Tell me interesting bits about the bible then!

Aww, thats good. Hope they return the favour for you...

Shut up Helen. You will do what your told women. And anyway, I'll have you know I got A* grades in GCSE science. Bling Bling. Plus my official job in the future will be 'engineer'.

I'll tell you some other time, or rather when I do it again, because I havent done it for two years!

ReputationRep:
    Shut up Helen. You will do what your told women. And anyway, I'll have you know I got A* grades in GCSE science. Bling Bling. Plus my official job in the future will be 'engineer'.
    Ooooh, I'm scared. Big nasty rugby boy told me off...

Lucky you with your A*s. You're not a medic though

And you're going to John's...hahahahaha!

I did GCSE Latin, long long time ago. Did not enjoy it much.

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh, I'm scared. Big nasty rugby boy told me off...

Lucky you with your A*s. You're not a medic though

And you're going to John's...hahahahaha!

I did GCSE Latin, long long time ago. Did not enjoy it much.

Damn right your scared. I demand respect off mi *****es

I was always good at Science. My dad wanted me to do Engineering but I rebelled and took arts subjects instead. I hate maths/ engineering physics stuff, just reminds me of nerds at my old school who get turned on by science

Johns rocks dont deny it

It depends who teaches you classics. My teaches were UBER cool. In other words they were filthy old men who could speak latin and greek. Should have seen some of the stuff they taught us when we were little.

ReputationRep:
    Damn right your scared. I demand respect off mi *****es

I was always good at Science. My dad wanted me to do Engineering but I rebelled and took arts subjects instead. I hate maths/ engineering physics stuff, just reminds me of nerds at my old school who get turned on by science

Johns rocks dont deny it

It depends who teaches you classics. My teaches were UBER cool. In other words they were filthy old men who could speak latin and greek. Should have seen some of the stuff they taught us when we were little.
    I am not, nor will I ever be, one of your *****es. Consider yourself dominated. (ooops, did I say that?)

Well, I can't say science turns me on. We are medics, but we're not that twisted! (although I can think of a few exceptions...)

John's does not rock, Clare does. You should have heard the crowds singing the other day!

My Latin teacher was a space cadet. I swear she wasn't on this planet most of the time.

ReputationRep:
    I am not, nor will I ever be, one of your *****es. Consider yourself dominated. (ooops, did I say that?)

Well, I can't say science turns me on. We are medics, but we're not that twisted! (although I can think of a few exceptions...)

John's does not rock, Clare does. You should have heard the crowds singing the other day!

My Latin teacher was a space cadet. I swear she wasn't on this planet most of the time.

Uh, Helen, stop it, all this domination turns me on

ReputationRep:
    Uh, Helen, stop it, all this domination turns me on
    I'm sure it does. See, happysunshine isn't the only one who can do it (and I didn't even say anything wrong! ).

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2004
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.