The Student Room Group
University of York
York

York St John's Accommodation: Limes Court

I've just got my accommodation from York St John. I had to phone them as my email never arrived. I've been given Limes Court, my second choice! Any one else who is in Limes Court?

I'm doing English Literature.
I'm in Limes Court :smile: I'm doing physical education and sport coaching though.
University of York
York
I've been given Limes Court too, but i'm quite annoyed as this was my LAST choice. I'm doing music production though.
Reply 3
I was starting to think I was the only one (until I found the group on Facebook). Getting your last choice is terrible though, especially when we had to pick seven.

What house are you in?
Reply 4
Original post by ajisbored
I was starting to think I was the only one (until I found the group on Facebook). Getting your last choice is terrible though, especially when we had to pick seven.

What house are you in?

I cannot for the life in me find that Facebook group, could take give me a link? EDIT: found it, I was searching York at johns limes court instead of just limes court :colondollar:

Also, house 11 here :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
I didn't get in there :frown: But I've asked to be put on a waiting list...fingers crossed
Reply 6
I'm doing children young people and families :smile: what flats are everyone at?

Quick Reply

Latest