This discussion is closed.
malledo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
I have now received my AS16 Letter which I will reply to to say that I am definetely doing my Firm unconditional offer. When do I have to get my finance form in by. Is there a deadline for this, I am asking this as I am not at school any more and dont know these things
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by malledo)
I have now received my AS16 Letter which I will reply to to say that I am definetely doing my Firm unconditional offer. When do I have to get my finance form in by. Is there a deadline for this, I am asking this as I am not at school any more and dont know these things
the forms are not out until march sometime...
they don't have to be back until june (i think)

You will be able to download and application form here: http://www.dfes.gov.uk/studentsuppor...ts/index.shtml
as soon as they are out.. or you can contact your local LEA and they will send you one by post

xx
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (175)
44.19%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (43)
10.86%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (32)
8.08%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (84)
21.21%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (39)
9.85%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (23)
5.81%

Watched Threads