The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I love them too man. My parents are cool with it though. Unlucky lad loool.

Only joking. You'll be alright, you've got to stand on your own two feet one day. Just go ahead with it. Screw your parents, you only get about 72 years in a life =)
Reply 2
Original post by mayyn!!
There are others like me haha ! Thanks for the advice.... I gonna have to just build up some courage :redface:

Lol they're absolutely beauts. Did you happen to see that Jamaican 100m sprinter?

...Oh man :redface:

You should do it. In my experience black girls are cool as hell in terms of personality and just really chill in general. Also, for what it's worth, I can't say I struggle pulling them either haha. Do your thing buddy.
Reply 3
I doesnt matter who.it is, at the end of the day you have to love who you want to or life is boring as ****,
Reply 4
Original post by mayyn!!
Basically I am a British born Indian, and for a while I have found that I am REALLY into black girls. My parents are pretty traditional though and probably want me to marry a Indian girl- I'm not sure how they'd react to me having a black girlfriend. I really don't know what to do? Also has any one had any similar experiences?
All advice would be much appreciated.
I have seen many threads to do with interracial relationships but they don't quite seem to cover this.

Thanks!

FORGET about what your parents want! It's YOUR LIFE!

Do you want to spend it with someone you chose....or someone chosen for you?

If your parents truly care about your happiness, they will respect your choice, even if they don't agree with it.

You'll probably have to drop the bombshell after achieving some damn-good exam results or getting an amazing job though :biggrin:

I'm guessing you're going to have to pull off some international-standard diplomacy, dude.
the only guys ive dated have been bengali/indian (punjabi), blasian relationships FTW cant deny the problems that arose once the traditionalists realised i wasnt just a friend...but persevere!
Reply 6
the question does black girls like Asian guys you don't really see a lot of that and I don't know why any black girl that can enlightened this?
i personally think they are beautiful ya but they don't really go for Asians,
and that's pitty considering black guys going for Asian
Reply 7
Original post by GdotL
Yesss, I'm dating an Indian guy, go for it! xx

but aren't you Indian? (from photo)
Reply 8
Original post by Tigereye22
the question does black girls like Asian guys you don't really see a lot of that and I don't know why any black girl that can enlightened this?
i personally think they are beautiful ya but they don't really go for Asians,
and that's pitty considering black guys going for Asian

Nah dude, you're dead wrong on this! I do not struggle whatsoever, trust me. =) In my experience they're into it for sure. You'll be fine man just make sure you present yourself well, take time to make sure you look good and all that jazz, go have fun.
Throughout my experience with Indian guys I would say some are sweet and some black girls do personally I've never been.attracted to any other race expect Indian and similar races nor have I dated other just them as a black girl I fell in love with a sikh background guy once trust me they do but they don't know if Asian guys would commit
I know lots of black girls who date indians, myself included. The "blindian" couples I know of are from Kenya/East Africa and I know several black girls who are married to indian guys. So it can work :-) however It's still not very common as black and white relationships in kenya for example, as indians are EXTREMELY racist towards black people in general and this is a complete turn off for many black girls and many black girls would be reluctant and apprehensive to date indian guys because of the perception we have that indians are racist and only date black girls for sex or for fun or for a good time without any intention of having any serious relationship or future with her. I don't know how it is in the UK/Britain. I would say that you should only date a black girl if you seriously want a relationship but it is really really really hard and stressful for all parties involved. All in all I know blindian relationships that have worked and ended up in marriage and kids so there's a chance it can work.
I find indians who are muslims have a much harder time convincing their parents to accept them dating or marrying a black person. I know several indian guys who have married black girls and the guys are all hindus. It is much harder if you're a muslim-indian.
Odd

your kids will be very dark
Original post by Anonymous
Odd

your kids will be very dark

...not always the case?
Reply 14
I honestly can't remember the last time I saw an Indian guy with a black girl
I can't even think of seeing a pairing on TV either

generally Indian guys arn't really into black girls and black girls arn't loosing sleep over Indian guys either

Good luck though OP, I think you'll need it
Rare mix, hardly ever see that. Infact I hardly ever see black girls dating outside their race
Blasian V2
Thats very rare, most south asians i know are incredibly racist towards black people
Reply 18
As a black girl, I can say that I find asians and Indian guys attractive. I'm totally sure if you approach one they will not turn you down. It's easier that way, because at that moment we'll know that you're into us as well. Love doesn't have a color. Also I find Indian guys very attractive.
Reply 19
Original post by mayyn!!
Indian guy likes black girls!!
Any particular reason you find them attractive? Asian and white girls are much better looking, imo.

Latest

Trending

Trending