The Student Room Group

Guys would you ever date a disabled girl?

Scroll to see replies

Disabled is such a broad term. If you mean physically disabled, yes. If you mean mentally disabled like someone with Down Syndrome, very likely not.
(edited 5 years ago)
Surely that depends on the disability.

Saw an ig post about a woman with one leg, she was using a modern prosthetic one. She was still smoking hot.

But yes, it depends on the disability surely. And sorry but those where you would end up as a carer rather than a partner, I would not do. Maybe a person with a savior complex or something, where they get off on having someone dependent on them, could do it. But in general you cannot be your partners carer. Same with mental health issues, you can be supportive but you can't be their therapist.
Reply 42
I would date a girl with one leg, mabye with one arm but probably not one in a wheelchair or missing multiple limbs, as harsh as it sounds someone that disabled would be very limiting, I want a gf that I can go hiking with and one who is physically active, and one that doesn't need any kind of care.

Tbh I think people who are very disabled (in a wheelchair or missing multiple limbs) are probably best off dating other disabled people as they are in similar situations and can help each other and do things together, and they will never have to feel as though they are holding each other back.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by sotrulybeautiful
Thought I would return the favour and create a similar thread and answer this create the question for this girls.

So would you date a disabled girl in a wheelchair, with one arm, one leg, no limbs. Or even someone who has a disability meaning she is infertile and can't get pregnant.

Be honest guys and answer if you would consider starting a long term relationship with such a girl. Or if that happened to your gf would you still be there for her or would you leave her for someone who is good looking and is slimmer/weighs less?

It's not just girls who are supposedly shallow. I've read plenty of threads on tsr about guys leaving their girls or leaving their casual partners because they've had some weight gain or aren't skinny anymore.

Answer honestly guys.

If she was still nice looking and clearly my type and we shared interests and thought the same way about things then yea, I totally would. Although admittedly I don't meet a lot of disabled girls haha
Original post by Anonymous
I dated a girl for a year who had to wear a hearing aid in both ears for the rest of her life. Was a good relationship until I was threatened to be killed by her father and apparently her family were involved in gang and gun crime in the area :/

Wow 😯 that’s one story to share at dinner 🤣. On a serious note, that does suck. Sorry dude

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending