Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have 3 text books which are all like this (Physics and Biology). They have brilliant examination questions, the type I am very like to see in an exam. But for some apparently reason they just do not put any answers for these questions in the text book????

How the hell does that help me? I don't know what I'm missing out or what I'm doing wrong!!! Seriously, the people who make these books need to get a clue.

byb3

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps you're looking at the wrong text books. I don't know what subjects you're doing, but I got a couple of brill psy. text books by Letts which give typical exam questions, sample answers, and then the 'best' answers you could give. I found them really useful. I got them from WHSmiths and were about £5 each (well worth it). GOOD LUCK!

ReputationRep:
    Could you tell other people what the books were called? Then, it might stop someone buying a book which isn't very useful. Thanks. If you don't have answers, you could always answer the questions and ask your teacher to go over them and give you some advice. Thats what I did during my a-levels. Hope you get on ok. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    cheers,

the books in question are both collins AS/A2 books based on the AQA syllabus.

regards,

byb3

ReputationRep:
    I used the Letts revision guides during my a-levels which have most of the answers to the questions they set. If anyone else can recommend any good revision guides why not post a message? Or if like byb3 you have found problems with the books, let us know. Thanks!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.