Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hell no! why is a simple word made out to be such a bad thing?

ReputationRep:
    depends on what context and situation people use it in. it also dpends on how 'perfecty' a person is . lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    depends on what context and situation people use it in. it also dpends on how 'perfecty' a person is . lol
    lmao.

ReputationRep:
    sex isn't a bad word. perhaps when you're young it is, but once you are used to the concept, you don't really care about the word itself!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fayzd)
    sex isn't a bad word. perhaps when you're young it is, but once you are used to the concept, you don't really care about the word itself!
    I agree....when your younger its all the rage but when ya grow up its just......well....sex!!! I've never saw it as a bad word!?!

ReputationRep:
    I've got nothing against that word meself...

ReputationRep:
    dont u think its so funny wen u see little kids say 'fart' or 'bum' and they go wild?? hehehe

ReputationRep:
    dont u think its so funny wen u see little kids say 'fart' or 'bum' and they go wild?? hehehe
    My 12 year old brother blushes when I say girls Needless to say, that word crops up many times when he's around (poor kid!)

ReputationRep:
    in the way i mean male with Female how *** the tone just changes when the word is mentioned it annoys me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    I've got nothing against that word meself...
    I agree there is nothing wrong wid da word

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tlc2212)
    in the way i mean male with Female how *** the tone just changes when the word is mentioned it annoys me!
    coz some people r just la de da and think the word is gona send them to hell or somethin, u av to be careful these days. u cud be discriminating of some kind, implying someone is a ****, makin u look like ur a **** just by saying the word. the human race is on flippin tip toes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SAMDA1)
    I'M A FULL TIME MUM AT 16 AND I DON'T THINK I'M A **** BECAUSE I DIDEN'T PLAN IT LIKE BUT I WOULDN'T CHANGE MY LITTLE BOY FOR NOTHING
    hey hey dont shout at me. i wasnt implyin u was, i was imply sayin that these days people jump to conclusions so easily, and im not one of them! in fact, i think its good that you went thru with it, and kept ur baby, and i take it u love him - by the way u shouted like that...

ReputationRep:
    I'M A FULL TIME MUM AT 16 AND I DON'T THINK I'M A **** BECAUSE I DIDEN'T PLAN IT LIKE BUT I WOULDN'T CHANGE MY LITTLE BOY FOR NOTHING
    not even for a really shiny penny?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    gimp...

ReputationRep:
    hey hey dont shout at me. i wasnt implyin u was, i was imply sayin that these days people jump to conclusions so easily, and im not one of them! in fact, i think its good that you went thru with it, and kept ur baby, and i take it u love him - by the way u shouted like that...
    I DIDN'T MEAN TO SOUND AS THOUGH I WAS SHOUTING AT YOU BUT I AGREE PEOPLE DO JUMP TO THE WRONG CONCLUSION AND YES I DO LOVE MY LITTLE BOY TO BITS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    AND WHATS THAT MEANT TO MEAN

ReputationRep:
    I DIDN'T MEAN TO SOUND AS THOUGH I WAS SHOUTING AT YOU BUT I AGREE PEOPLE DO JUMP TO THE WRONG CONCLUSION AND YES I DO LOVE MY LITTLE BOY TO BITS
    pleeeeease get caps off? it looks like shoutin

so anyway, whats he called?? how old?

ReputationRep:
    pleeeeease get caps off? it looks like shoutin

so anyway, whats he called?? how old?
    he's called kyle and he's 5 months old

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)

no gimp not even for a shinny penny

ReputationRep:
    awwwwwwwww, is he relli cute??? *loves lil kids*

xxx

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.