Turn on thread page Beta

body shocks watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    did any1 els see that show lastnite about the cannibal?

disturbing or what??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kurt44)

disturbing or what??
    no but if its about cannibal then i presume its freaky....you seen Red Dragon??? Magic film!
    Ps. Post number 666 Mwhahahahaha.....evil or what lol :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    drat i wanted to see that
    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    boo hoo

ReputationRep:
    Yeh that was really messed up, the bit about what he actually posted on the internet was the worst "I want to eat your horny flesh" aaarrgh, I turned off then! German cannibal=scariest person ever. I know it seems illogical but an English cannibal is far less scary. Anthony Hopkins is positively charming in comparison.

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah anthony makes it seem quite nice really. It was GROSS that programme, but I did watch. Hadn't heard much about it before then so it was all new and slightly overwhelming. I can't believe the first thing they cut off and tried to eat, they ended up burning it so much they couldnt eat it.

Ergh it's disgusting. Real life delicatessen scenario, horrible (though will give me something to mention briefly in my film studies essays!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kurt44)

disturbing or what??

da blokes name translates to burnt

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.