The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by T*A*N*G*O
Awesome. I am already at university, second year medic at the University of Nottingham. Sounds fab! Best of luck :smile:

Thanks!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Occams Chainsaw
Anyone got the link saved to access track early please?

Aren't you like AS?/GCSE?
Original post by the_russian
I've been drinkin all day and nite but unfortunately had to come home at 11.30pm to check the clearin at midnite...i have now sobered up and miss booze already....****ting bricks. :frown:
white russians, jager bombs, vodka, tia maria, jagermiester, koppaberg....!!! where hav u all gone!! come bak to me!! HELLO HELLO ALCOHOL!!!
i want to get bak to drinkin and escape reality....just not ready for it.....btw cambridge is my first choice, ucl 2nd hence a valid excuse to **** myself

**** THIS ****.

All that alcohol and you sobered up enough to check Clearing. I'd be passed out! I am a lightweight though. I was gonna go out to get my mind of everything but decided against it because I knew I wouldn't be able to drink under an amount that would leave me coherent enough to be calling up unis all day in Clearing.
hope you're not to hungover to deal with whatever happens tomorrow :smile:
Reply 583
Original post by Tenz
Thank you!!! :smile:
Love everyone on this thread <3

trust me it helps :yep:

People on here are so lovely :love:
Reply 584
Original post by Joshc93
Still no sleep. Sigh. This is like a really rubbish version of christmas

I know what you mean... but if you get good grades, consider them the best Christmas present ever. :cool:
Original post by lilGem
trust me it helps :yep:

People on here are so lovely :love:

I was just about to say this, there is such a nice atmosphere on this thread!
xx
Reply 586
Original post by lottielouise
Awh thats nice, so I suppose you're a bit familiar with it which is really lovely :smile:

Oh wow, hopefully that means it'll be easier for me to get in ahaha :L

Yes I most definately will :smile: x

Yeah :moon: I'm just so scared it'll go wrong because I have my heart set on it :colondollar:

I'm sure you'll get in :hugs:
Reply 587
3hours to go....

nice.. chilled ambient atmosphere on this thread. i like it.
You know when people say they "checked clearing" at midnight or whatever, what is it that they actually checked?

Sorry, I dont actually know :L I just want to have a little nosy :smile:
Reply 590
I was just about to say this, there is such a nice atmosphere on this thread!
xx

Compared to last years this is so much more chilled out :yep: :hugs:
Original post by Jack22031994
Just woke up and feeling sick :frown:

I know :frown: . I just woke up and ran to the toilet becaue I thought I was going to be sick. Try having abit of lemon juice, helped me abit.
Original post by lilGem
Yeah :moon: I'm just so scared it'll go wrong because I have my heart set on it :colondollar:

I'm sure you'll get in :hugs:

Awhhhh thankyou! Its so nice to hear reassurance! I just dont think im very good at giving it back! :P xxx
Reply 593
You know when people say they "checked clearing" at midnight or whatever, what is it that they actually checked?

Sorry, I dont actually know :L I just want to have a little nosy :smile:

There are the clearing lists released at midnight on the telegraph and UCAS :smile: e.g. which universities and courses there are
Original post by sumsum123
I know :frown: . I just woke up and ran to the toilet becaue I thought I was going to be sick. Try having abit of lemon juice, helped me abit.

Does that work?! :O wow, thats worth knowing!
x
Reply 595
Awhhhh thankyou! Its so nice to hear reassurance! I just dont think im very good at giving it back! :P xxx

It's okay :hugs: I don't have to wait much longer now anyway :smile:
Reply 596
All the very best to all of you! I hope you all get the grades you need. I know some of us may or may not get what we expected but it should not prevent us from trying again to succeed and become what we want to be.. If you have worked hard, you will get the reward for it...

Original post by sumsum123

:console: hope you get what you want/need!, I'll give the lemon juice a try too

Reply 598
Waiting for edexcel results at 6!!

Then go to school at 7 to collect my other results
eeeeeeek
Original post by Theafricanlegend
Aren't you like AS?/GCSE?

I remember seeing it last year in a thread somewhere and mentioned it to my friend who gets their results today, they just reminded me and asked for the link. :smile:

Yeah I am, you are right. However I have no life so am stalking the thread for kicks :cool:

Latest