what's your favorite movie?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ahollisan)
    what's your favorite movie?

i can't wait for shrek 2!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    i can't wait for shrek 2!!!
    Me either- have you seen the trailer? Looks really good! The website says it's out on May 21st but I don't know if that's the US date??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Me either- have you seen the trailer? Looks really good! The website says it's out on May 21st but I don't know if that's the US date??
    your grammar is terrible!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    your grammar is terrible!
    Should it have been 'Me neither'?? I always get that wrong!

ReputationRep:
    i believe this question is biased and so i will refuse to answer it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)

yeah the trailer looks fab...

anyone know when its out in the uK?????

ReputationRep:
    I think its going to be released on 2nd July in the UK... thats 6 weeks after the US... Can't wait

Can someone please explain something thats really bugged me about the first shrek film? It's completely believeable but i just cant work out how the dragon escaped from being chained up in the castle. When shrek, donkey and princess fiona leave the castle, the dragon's very securely chained up... but then later on it reappears by the water with donkey. How?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2004
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.