Business Management at Kings College

Watch
This discussion is closed.
mb85
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
I have an offer of AAB for this course. I am considering this as my firm choice. Anyone else picked Kings as one of their choices for the same course?
fionah
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Yeah me! Ooops sorry , I'm accepting it as my firm choice for english ABB. Are you going to live in halls? Have you decided which ones you want to go into?!
mb85
Rep:
?
(Original post by fionah)
Yeah me! Ooops sorry , I'm accepting it as my firm choice for english ABB. Are you going to live in halls? Have you decided which ones you want to go into?!
well ill live near campus...still havent looked at the accomadation as yet. I am an international student so will prob chose one of the nearest LSE residence.
kat
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
ive put it as my firm 4 music-AAB, and ive put down the intercolligate halls for my first choices.
TheWolf
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by mb85)
I have an offer of AAB for this course. I am considering this as my firm choice. Anyone else picked Kings as one of their choices for the same course?
they need you to get aab to study business at kings? no disrespect to kings/business studies, but i thought that the grades requuirements would be lower, because universities above king often have lower requirements. Anyways, probably business studies is very famous at kings or something?
James_W
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Why would you think that TheWolf. The majority of things you know about Universities and their courses, you have learnt from these forums.
Dan_UK
Report 17 years ago
What subjects do you do mb85 and which ones are you predicted A's in. I was rejected for this course. Then again im predicted ABB so it's my fault.
Streetwize
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
they need you to get aab to study business at kings? no disrespect to kings/business studies, but i thought that the grades requuirements would be lower, because universities above king often have lower requirements. Anyways, probably business studies is very famous at kings or something?
its not b.studies mate

its bus mgt, completely different

its an espec. good course if you want to go into management consultancy and banking, investment banking, etc.

its competely diff from b.studies though
TheWolf
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by James_W)
Why would you think that TheWolf. The majority of things you know about Universities and their courses, you have learnt from these forums.
King's college is ranked 31 in the under business in the times ranking. AAB is very high for a university ranked 31 wouldnt you say? I mean lse, ucl, bath...etc which are ranked much higher thatn king's requirements are the same...
James_W
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
League tables are a pile of **** half the time.
babylon
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
King's college is ranked 31 in the under business in the times ranking. AAB is very high for a university ranked 31 wouldnt you say? I mean lse, ucl, bath...etc which are ranked much higher thatn king's requirements are the same...

well, bath's typical offer for business administration is AAA, and UCL don't even offer business. as for lse......they're just an exception seeing as they reject so many excellent students. Kings offer is AAB/ABB for business management so i think it depends on what subjects u do for A-level and ur personal statement. One reason y it is pretty high is the fact that they have quite a lot of applicants.
mb85
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dan_UK)
What subjects do you do mb85 and which ones are you predicted A's in. I was rejected for this course. Then again im predicted ABB so it's my fault.
My Predicted grades are AAB in Maths Business Studies and Physics. I am an international student and two of my mates (in the same school)also recieved similar offers for the same course N200 with predicted grades of AAA and ABBb.
babylon
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Dan_UK)

well if it makes u feel any better, me and a few frenz have been predicted AAA (myself in maths, chem and econ), already have offers from unis like nott, warwick and bath.....yet Kings still haven't given any of us an offer.....call that strange?!
Dan_UK
Report 17 years ago
International student's :rolleyes:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (233)
75.4%
No (76)
24.6%

Watched Threads