Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    is pub an option?
    Well the local pub knows i'm not 18 yet, which is annoying, so not really.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, so i should be in psych now, but the poll says that its alright for me to miss it, so i'm sticking to its decision (YAY!).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Well the local pub knows i'm not 18 yet, which is annoying, so not really.
    No kidding. There is a sport bar accross from the school. Last Sunday I was invited for a drink there, but couldn't as we go there at lunch sometimes and I could easily be recognised.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pal_sch)
    No kidding. There is a sport bar accross from the school. Last Sunday I was invited for a drink there, but couldn't as we go there at lunch sometimes and I could easily be recognised.
    Its really annoying that these sorts of places have the moral depravity to follow the law .

ReputationRep:
    Its really annoying that these sorts of places have the moral depravity to follow the law .
    Exactly.
    Some places around here take the opposite aproach and only ID people if they know they will have one. That way everyone has to pay them much money.

ReputationRep:
    Just a quick dilemma (don't know whether its particularly moral, but there yo go).
    Do i go to psychology, or do i stay on the forum.
    I don't feel like going to psych, and i wont get anything out of the lesson.
    And theres no real chance of me getting caught.
    But, is it right for me to miss psychology?
    Were all missing class for the forum so just do what we do.....dont go unlike me who is in class and just doesn't do the coursework....im lucky coz i sorta test well lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Barman)
    Were all missing class for the forum so just do what we do.....dont go unlike me who is in class and just doesn't do the coursework....im lucky coz i sorta test well lol
    This forum has been my IT course since december. Every lession I am on here. Its easier to do work at home than in class anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Barman)
    Well i feel vindicated then, if so many other people think the same way as me.

ReputationRep:
    This forum has been my IT course since december. Every lession I am on here. Its easier to do work at home than in class anyway.
    Yeah, i agree. But its more easy not to do the work at all!

ReputationRep:
    Exactly.
    Some places around here take the opposite aproach and only ID people if they know they will have one. That way everyone has to pay them much money.
    Exactly. It just shows the state of this country that businesses would rather follow the law than make money.
    Its sickening.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.