Turn on thread page Beta

bye bye jordan hello madly in love katie watch

ReputationRep:
    now jordan is ahem in love she has called her alter ego a ****, promised to nd all modelling and changed her name back to katie.

does anyone think that this will last long? cso i think that she go back as soon as peter and her split!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by love_4_ducks)
    now jordan is ahem in love she has called her alter ego a ****, promised to nd all modelling and changed her name back to katie.

does anyone think that this will last long? cso i think that she go back as soon as peter and her split!!!!!!!
    Two identities?
    Maybe she's got split personality disorder?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by love_4_ducks)

does anyone think that this will last long?
    hahaha! no chance

ReputationRep:
    I aint meaning to be rude at all but what does it really matter. We should hope that it does last but instead everyone hopes it dont. I personally dont care wether they last or not but would like to see them survive coz everyone should be happy! J.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Barman)
    I aint meaning to be rude at all but what does it really matter. We should hope that it does last but instead everyone hopes it dont. I personally dont care wether they last or not but would like to see them survive coz everyone should be happy! J.
    i love your sig BTW.....

luv
    ester

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who saw her Frank Skinner interview can see that she is a very disturbed individual who is deeply concerned about her identity. it probably doesn't help that she obviously isn't clever enough to distinguish between a public persona created for financial gain, and her "actual" persona. Oh well, lets just be cynical, call her a stupid **** and be done with it. Shes earnt more than most ever will just through getting her baps out anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cool_lemonade)
    i love your sig BTW.....

luv
    ester
    who me?!?!?!

ReputationRep:

curry/ cool_lemonade=ester

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samd294)
    Anyone who saw her Frank Skinner interview can see that she is a very disturbed individual who is deeply concerned about her identity. it probably doesn't help that she obviously isn't clever enough to distinguish between a public persona created for financial gain, and her "actual" persona. Oh well, lets just be cynical, call her a stupid **** and be done with it. Shes earnt more than most ever will just through getting her baps out anyway.
    Yeah. Whats the deal with that. She gets hers out for tonnes of money, but when i get my man boobs out, people just start running!?!?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cool_lemonade)
    curry/ cool_lemonade=ester
    Mwahahahahaha........huh??? What sig ya talking about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    I know loads of rich bakers who made their money getting their baps out.
    hehehehehehehe........good pun!!

ReputationRep:

yours.....and could you please stop putting yours in quotes? its a tad annoying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    yours.....and could you please stop putting yours in quotes? its a tad annoying.
    Sorry.....its just a bad habit....

ReputationRep:
    You know what else is annoying, people who say "tad".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Barman)
    Sorry.....its just a bad habit....
    no worries...as long as you break the habit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    no worries...as long as you break the habit.
    Lol cold turkey.....aparently its the key to quitting!!! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samd294)
    You know what else is annoying, people who say "tad".
    Yeah. And its also annoying when people are annoyed by totally innocuous words.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Yeah. And its also annoying when people are annoyed by totally innocuous words.
    now now play nice lol....i aint gonna have to be the Ref am i children lol :cool:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.