This discussion is closed.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by serendipity)
I used to get lots of rep, but now I get none Watch me fade into obscurity, everyone...
Well i'm the opposite. I used to get none, but since i've actually tried to help people as well as just talking innanely, i've got lots of rep.
serendipity
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
Well i'm the opposite. I used to get none, but since i've actually tried to help people as well as just talking innanely, i've got lots of rep.
Hmm...well I like being different. Honest... :rolleyes:
I'm fairly helpful, non? It's just the people I help generally have about two posts each and don't know what rep is, lol
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hmm...well I like being different. Honest... :rolleyes:
I'm fairly helpful, non? It's just the people I help generally have about two posts each and don't know what rep is, lol
Do you? Surely being different is being the same as everyone else being different, so be being different you really aren't.

Surely the satisfaction from helping these people is worth more than the rep you get out of it?
serendipity
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
Do you? Surely being different is being the same as everyone else being different, so be being different you really aren't.

Surely the satisfaction from helping these people is worth more than the rep you get out of it?
Pshaw I say! Don't tell me you don't look at your sudden accumulation of rep and think, "hey, you're not so bad". Or words to that effect.
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Pshaw I say! Don't tell me you don't look at your sudden accumulation of rep and think, "hey, you're not so bad". Or words to that effect.
No. I have the same negative image of myself regardless of the rep i get.
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bigcnee)
Offer a rep exchange with someone.
There is always that.
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
There is always that.
ok bono, my sixteen points for your billions, wot do you say? so wot happened with the whole banned thing?
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
ok bono, my sixteen points for your billions, wot do you say? so wot happened with the whole banned thing?
Yes sure, I'll give you some rep tonight around 11:30 pm, no probs.

EDIT: Your rep is worth 8 points, not 16.

As for the ban thing, Edders did it as a joke to annoy me - He still hasn't got over the fact that he's an arrogant double oxbridge reject who's ego has been torn apart.
r316
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
How can you find out about your rep? On the FAQ it says click on 'user cp'- but when I press it there's no rep link. Does this mean no-one has ever given me any rep?
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
Yes sure, I'll give you some rep tonight around 11:30 pm, no probs.

As for the ban thing, Edders did it as a joke to annoy me - He still hasn't got over the fact that he's an arrogant double oxbridge reject who's ego has been torn apart.
which would explain the dissapearance of your sig! edders always struck me as odd... as for the rep, i would welcome it, but... i cant really think of how to finish that scentance. give me a while...
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by r316)
How can you find out about your rep? On the FAQ it says click on 'user cp'- but when I press it there's no rep link. Does this mean no-one has ever given me any rep?
yes but oh well, i will give you some poo rep from my alter ego, it wont be worth anything but ull get the idea
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by r316)
Click on your CP, And look at the bottom half of the page.

If there is nothing, then you haven't been repped.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
which would explain the dissapearance of your sig! edders always struck me as odd... as for the rep, i would welcome it, but... i cant really think of how to finish that scentance. give me a while...
You don't have to, I'll give you some tonight.
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
You don't have to, I'll give you some tonight.
thank you sir, i will remember you when im famous
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
thank you sir, i will remember you when im famous
Naraku
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
What comes to mind when you think of socks??????
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Naraku)
feet. or shoes. or both. or sock puppets *screams and runs away*
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Naraku)
rocks
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (235)
39.5%
Take autumn exams (177)
29.75%
Look for a job (20)
3.36%
Consider an apprenticeship (23)
3.87%
Take a year out (105)
17.65%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (35)
5.88%

Watched Threads