Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    I used to get lots of rep, but now I get none Watch me fade into obscurity, everyone...
    Well i'm the opposite. I used to get none, but since i've actually tried to help people as well as just talking innanely, i've got lots of rep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Well i'm the opposite. I used to get none, but since i've actually tried to help people as well as just talking innanely, i've got lots of rep.
    Hmm...well I like being different. Honest... :rolleyes:
    I'm fairly helpful, non? It's just the people I help generally have about two posts each and don't know what rep is, lol

ReputationRep:
    Hmm...well I like being different. Honest... :rolleyes:
    I'm fairly helpful, non? It's just the people I help generally have about two posts each and don't know what rep is, lol
    Do you? Surely being different is being the same as everyone else being different, so be being different you really aren't.

Surely the satisfaction from helping these people is worth more than the rep you get out of it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Do you? Surely being different is being the same as everyone else being different, so be being different you really aren't.

Surely the satisfaction from helping these people is worth more than the rep you get out of it?
    Pshaw I say! Don't tell me you don't look at your sudden accumulation of rep and think, "hey, you're not so bad". Or words to that effect.

ReputationRep:
    Pshaw I say! Don't tell me you don't look at your sudden accumulation of rep and think, "hey, you're not so bad". Or words to that effect.
    No. I have the same negative image of myself regardless of the rep i get.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    Offer a rep exchange with someone.
    There is always that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    There is always that.
    ok bono, my sixteen points for your billions, wot do you say? so wot happened with the whole banned thing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    ok bono, my sixteen points for your billions, wot do you say? so wot happened with the whole banned thing?
    Yes sure, I'll give you some rep tonight around 11:30 pm, no probs.

EDIT: Your rep is worth 8 points, not 16.

As for the ban thing, Edders did it as a joke to annoy me - He still hasn't got over the fact that he's an arrogant double oxbridge reject who's ego has been torn apart.

ReputationRep:
    How can you find out about your rep? On the FAQ it says click on 'user cp'- but when I press it there's no rep link. Does this mean no-one has ever given me any rep?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Yes sure, I'll give you some rep tonight around 11:30 pm, no probs.

As for the ban thing, Edders did it as a joke to annoy me - He still hasn't got over the fact that he's an arrogant double oxbridge reject who's ego has been torn apart.
    which would explain the dissapearance of your sig! edders always struck me as odd... as for the rep, i would welcome it, but... i cant really think of how to finish that scentance. give me a while...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r316)
    How can you find out about your rep? On the FAQ it says click on 'user cp'- but when I press it there's no rep link. Does this mean no-one has ever given me any rep?
    yes but oh well, i will give you some poo rep from my alter ego, it wont be worth anything but ull get the idea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r316)
    Click on your CP, And look at the bottom half of the page.

If there is nothing, then you haven't been repped.

ReputationRep:
    which would explain the dissapearance of your sig! edders always struck me as odd... as for the rep, i would welcome it, but... i cant really think of how to finish that scentance. give me a while...
    You don't have to, I'll give you some tonight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    You don't have to, I'll give you some tonight.
    thank you sir, i will remember you when im famous

ReputationRep:
    thank you sir, i will remember you when im famous

ReputationRep:
    What comes to mind when you think of socks??????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naraku)
    feet. or shoes. or both. or sock puppets *screams and runs away*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naraku)
    rocks

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 2, 2004

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.