yaaaaayyyyyyy!!!
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kita)
yaaaaayyyyyyyy!! xxx
I would like to say thankyou to you all for singing happy birthday to myself, and also to my parents who have made thursday possible lol (ewww!)
EEEEEEWWWWW!!!! ur gross!!!
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
whatever u want it to be
i dont want it to be somethin!!
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
3 guesses hehe
Ermm... Pavarotti (don't know why i guessed him, but anyway)
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
i dont want it to be somethin!!
neither to i to be perfectly honest
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
Asking our signs. I've got a GSOH and OHAC and need some TLC.
See this is where i would offer some TLC but im stricktly into chicks.....sorry :rolleyes:
lilmissnaughty
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by The_Barman)
Don't ask me why but i wanted to see what most of our UKL members are!! Im an Aries.....THE RAM MWahahahaha.....what are you's???

Ps. I know this aint fair (i chose randomly) but if ur Pisces or libra (i think) state it in a thread coz there's 12 star signs and a poll will only allow 10.....sorry!!!
im aries too
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I am a Taurus

and i'm the Tiger in the Chinese one.
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Aries.

Positive Expression:
People born under the sign of Aries are energetic, spontaneous and outgoing. They are often courageous, ready to go bold-headed and willing to take risk. Their optimistic and enthusiastic outlook makes them exciting and stimulating company. Since Aries needs to forge ahead, individuals born under this sign generally act on impulse, enjoy challenges and the spice of danger. They excel in sport and are virtually unstoppable

Negative Expression:
Since Aries 'acts first and thinks later' he/she often regrets his rash action at a later stage. Their impulsive and hasty nature makes them impatient, tactless, quick-tempered and aggressive. Their 'me-first' attitude sometimes turns an assertive Aries into a rude, pushy and in extreme cases a thoughtless 'bully'.

Oh well.

Physical and Sexual Characteristics:
Because Aries is ruled by the 'red' planet Mars, they often have a ruddy complexion with freckles and reddish hair. Aries natives' strong sex drive makes them passionate lovers, but their desire for conquest and the need to prove themselves can lead to a 'Casanova' or 'Femme Fatale' syndrome. However, they able to form stable relationships with those who respect their great need for independence.

TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by The_Barman)
Don't ask me why but i wanted to see what most of our UKL members are!! Im an Aries.....THE RAM MWahahahaha.....what are you's???

Ps. I know this aint fair (i chose randomly) but if ur Pisces or libra (i think) state it in a thread coz there's 12 star signs and a poll will only allow 10.....sorry!!!
mine is cancer i think it stands for eternal sexiness
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (178)
24.65%
Better than expected (145)
20.08%
Worse than expected (399)
55.26%

Watched Threads