The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Aston 2013- Find your roomies in the new build :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Super-D
Thanks for the info. I will be in a1 floor 5

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Same! Which flat number? I'm 30 x
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by katielou1993
Same! Which flat number? I'm 30 x

My offer has been changed to b2 .... But I'm not likely to be living on campus nemore nw.....but my friend has a1 floor 5 flat 27 & I will be using his flat more than he expects!! Looool

Original post by L0V3E
There are 4 types of rooms you can choose from, so in the application you choose all 4 rooms but starting with the one you like on top to the least. You can apply here http://www1.aston.ac.uk/study/accommodation/apply-online/
I don't think you can choose a roommate, I think all freshers stay together.

thnx :smile:
but how is the arrangments done... how are the roommates selected on wat bases ..???
boys/girls rooms or mixed .... ????
is there any kind of priorities u get to select on the form ..by the way i have problems with log in ..on that application site..so i have reqsted them to solve it..till them plzz help me in this selection criteria ...
Original post by kamat satoskar
thnx :smile:
but how is the arrangments done... how are the roommates selected on wat bases ..???
boys/girls rooms or mixed .... ????
is there any kind of priorities u get to select on the form ..by the way i have problems with log in ..on that application site..so i have reqsted them to solve it..till them plzz help me in this selection criteria ...

Don't think there is a basis. You can ask for single or mixed sex but you could get either.
Reply 24
Original post by Super-D
My offer has been changed to b2 .... But I'm not likely to be living on campus nemore nw.....but my friend has a1 floor 5 flat 27 & I will be using his flat more than he expects!! Looool

Hey, I'm Olivia =) I know someone who's in the A1 Floor 5 Flat 27 and I'm next door !
Reply 25
Hey Olivia :biggrin: - that's gd!! I will be ur semi-neighbour!! Lool wot r u studying.... I'm doing computer science bsc (as a mature student)

Reply 26
Ooo coool =) I'm doing International Business and Spanish
Original post by mezzan
Im studying international business and economics. i wanted to do a language too with the languages for all thing. So im going to try and learn mandarin :s-smilie: hopefully haa so where are you travelling from?

Aha I'm starting a new language with the Languages for All facility! Going to start learning German....I'll be conquering Western Europe before you know it!

I'm coming from Northampton, only an hour away by train! How about you?
Reply 28
Original post by carinecarinecarine
A1, floor 1, flat 8 :smile:

Same, Room 8
Reply 29
There are docs on this page with peeps accommodations and wot courses they are doing http://m.facebook.com/groups/356279814406247#!/groups/356279814406247?view=info&__user=597550500

hey ....any one for MSc . marketing management ??????
Reply 31
High-five if anyone gets B1 Flat 51/Flat 50 :smile:
Reply 32
Original post by implicity
High-five if anyone gets B1 Flat 51/Flat 50 :smile:

Flat 48, kinda close :tongue:
Reply 33
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 34
anyone in A2, floor 1? flat 9 specifically or anywhere else on that floor?
Reply 35
Going to accept it soon :smile: (Just getting deposit together.)

New Build B1 Floor 6 Flat 29 Rm 7
Reply 36
Hi im jodie, is anyone in...New Build B1 Floor 5 Flat 28? :smile:
Reply 37
New Build A1 Floor 1 Flat 04 :smile:

Computing for Business G460 :smile:
Reply 38
Anyone in A1 Floor 8 Flat 46?:smile:
Original post by Super-D

I'm A1 floor 5 flat 27! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest