Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've never seen one so I'm not really sure if I believe in them. Do you?

ReputationRep:
    Well... yes, i do. But i cant discuss why. And its a long story, that i don't think you would be interested in anyway.

ReputationRep:
    yes....yes i do

ReputationRep:
    i believe in ghosts cos i've seen one.

ReputationRep:
    I guess I kinda do.. well, at least I beleive some strange stuff goes on. Poltergeists, they're the ones I'm scared of

ReputationRep:
    no i don't

my father claims to have seen a couple, but he is obese.

i have never seen anything that i thought the slightest bit "supernatural"

no i dont believe in ghosts but the odd time if its dark it sometimes plays on my mind ....

ReputationRep:
    officially no, but that doesn't mean that if i was in a misty graveyard at midnight i could guarantee i'd behave as if i don't believe in them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa)
    no i dont believe in ghosts but the odd time if its dark it sometimes plays on my mind ....
    exactly the same for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    my father claims to have seen a couple, but he is obese.
    what a random thing to say! or am I being dumb and not getting a connection between the two?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    I've never seen one so I'm not really sure if I believe in them. Do you?
    i believe in chickens

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    what a random thing to say! or am I being dumb and not getting a connection between the two?
    the connection is tenuous but im sure it exists

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    Maybe you can see ghosts better if you're obese! Don't really want to try that though - I don't want to be fat and I don't really want to see a ghost!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    i believe in chickens
    even if they won't tell you why they cross the road

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    even if they won't tell you why they cross the road

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    ... or especially if they won't tell you why?

ReputationRep:
    I believe in them cos I am one mwaaaa haaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa

ReputationRep:
    I don't believe in ghosts but I believe in demons/devils.

Right this is my experience:
    I was brushing my teeth in the mirror (I know random) and I saw someone go past the door (coz the door and mirror are on the same wall). So I shouted evryone in the house but everyone were downstairs. The person I saw was a woman and she was wearing a yellow victorian dress, and she had brown hair. I didn't tell anyone what I had seen. Anyway a few days later our au-pair had chipped a bone in her foot and rushed to hospital, for 2 days it had been completely swollen and it as still chipped. The next night I helped her re-do her bandage and she went to bed. In the morning she came screaming out of the bedroom, just as I was going to school. When I got bk from school she told me that her bandage had been taken off in the middle of the night. My little brother had seen that her bandage had been taken off and wrapped up like when you buy it in the shops. I then confessed. She showed me her foot, no bruise and the bone wasn't chipped anymore......now if anyone can explain that I'll be amazed! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fritz)
    Right this is my experience:
    I was brushing my teeth in the mirror (I know random) and I saw someone go past the door (coz the door and mirror are on the same wall). So I shouted evryone in the house but everyone were downstairs. The person I saw was a woman and she was wearing a yellow victorian dress, and she had brown hair. I didn't tell anyone what I had seen. Anyway a few days later our au-pair had chipped a bone in her foot and rushed to hospital, for 2 days it had been completely swollen and it as still chipped. The next night I helped her re-do her bandage and she went to bed. In the morning she came screaming out of the bedroom, just as I was going to school. When I got bk from school she told me that her bandage had been taken off in the middle of the night. My little brother had seen that her bandage had been taken off and wrapped up like when you buy it in the shops. I then confessed. She showed me her foot, no bruise and the bone wasn't chipped anymore......now if anyone can explain that I'll be amazed! x
    Did your lil bro see the woman too?

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.