This discussion is closed.
Amb1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I've never seen one so I'm not really sure if I believe in them. Do you?
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well... yes, i do. But i cant discuss why. And its a long story, that i don't think you would be interested in anyway.
kita
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yes....yes i do
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i believe in ghosts cos i've seen one.
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I guess I kinda do.. well, at least I beleive some strange stuff goes on. Poltergeists, they're the ones I'm scared of
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
no i don't

my father claims to have seen a couple, but he is obese.

i have never seen anything that i thought the slightest bit "supernatural"
DazYa
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
no i dont believe in ghosts but the odd time if its dark it sometimes plays on my mind ....
innitman_uk
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
officially no, but that doesn't mean that if i was in a misty graveyard at midnight i could guarantee i'd behave as if i don't believe in them
innitman_uk
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by DazYa)
no i dont believe in ghosts but the odd time if its dark it sometimes plays on my mind ....
exactly the same for me
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
my father claims to have seen a couple, but he is obese.
what a random thing to say! or am I being dumb and not getting a connection between the two?
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Amb1)
I've never seen one so I'm not really sure if I believe in them. Do you?
i believe in chickens
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by rednirt)
what a random thing to say! or am I being dumb and not getting a connection between the two?
the connection is tenuous but im sure it exists
Amb1
Rep:
?
(Original post by rednirt)
Maybe you can see ghosts better if you're obese! Don't really want to try that though - I don't want to be fat and I don't really want to see a ghost!!
Amb1
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheWolf)
i believe in chickens
even if they won't tell you why they cross the road
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Amb1)
even if they won't tell you why they cross the road
Amb1
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheWolf)
... or especially if they won't tell you why?
snowball
Report 16 years ago
I believe in them cos I am one mwaaaa haaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa
blissy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I don't believe in ghosts but I believe in demons/devils.
Fritz
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Right this is my experience:
I was brushing my teeth in the mirror (I know random) and I saw someone go past the door (coz the door and mirror are on the same wall). So I shouted evryone in the house but everyone were downstairs. The person I saw was a woman and she was wearing a yellow victorian dress, and she had brown hair. I didn't tell anyone what I had seen. Anyway a few days later our au-pair had chipped a bone in her foot and rushed to hospital, for 2 days it had been completely swollen and it as still chipped. The next night I helped her re-do her bandage and she went to bed. In the morning she came screaming out of the bedroom, just as I was going to school. When I got bk from school she told me that her bandage had been taken off in the middle of the night. My little brother had seen that her bandage had been taken off and wrapped up like when you buy it in the shops. I then confessed. She showed me her foot, no bruise and the bone wasn't chipped anymore......now if anyone can explain that I'll be amazed! x
Amb1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Fritz)
Right this is my experience:
I was brushing my teeth in the mirror (I know random) and I saw someone go past the door (coz the door and mirror are on the same wall). So I shouted evryone in the house but everyone were downstairs. The person I saw was a woman and she was wearing a yellow victorian dress, and she had brown hair. I didn't tell anyone what I had seen. Anyway a few days later our au-pair had chipped a bone in her foot and rushed to hospital, for 2 days it had been completely swollen and it as still chipped. The next night I helped her re-do her bandage and she went to bed. In the morning she came screaming out of the bedroom, just as I was going to school. When I got bk from school she told me that her bandage had been taken off in the middle of the night. My little brother had seen that her bandage had been taken off and wrapped up like when you buy it in the shops. I then confessed. She showed me her foot, no bruise and the bone wasn't chipped anymore......now if anyone can explain that I'll be amazed! x
Did your lil bro see the woman too?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (180)
38.22%
Take autumn exams (145)
30.79%
Look for a job (16)
3.4%
Consider an apprenticeship (21)
4.46%
Take a year out (81)
17.2%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (28)
5.94%

Watched Threads