Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Amb1)
    Did your lil bro see the woman too?
    No and this is the weird thing, no-one has seen her except me. It has spooked me out forever... *puts out my bottom lip*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fritz)
    No and this is the weird thing, no-one has seen her except me. It has spooked me out forever... *puts out my bottom lip*
    Well, some ghosts are good. Although i hate the word ghost really, but anyway.
    Theres no need to be spooked out. Sometimes things like this happen.

(Original post by Iluvatar)
    Well, some ghosts are good. Although i hate the word ghost really, but anyway.
    Theres no need to be spooked out. Sometimes things like this happen.
    Hmmm, maybe she is a good ghost.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fritz)
    Hmmm, maybe she is a good ghost.
    Well, almost certainly yes.
    Ghosts aren't really anything to fear.

ReputationRep:
    Although I don't believe in ghosts, strange things have happened to me before. For instance, I was talking to my dad one evening about my deceased grandad, when suddenly, a picture he had painted just fell off the wall without any reason. It had been up for years and it was such a coincidence.

Another time, I went downstairs to fetch a book from the living room. It was dark and I was the only person in the house. I turned on the small lamp, bent down to get the book when the radio just turned itself on and blurted out music. I thought "what the?" I grabbed the book, pulled the plug out and went to bed again. I was nowhere near the remote and it had never done it before. I've also had the volume on my TV going up and down on its own, randomly. One evening, I was watching Coronation Street when the green volume squares went right up the top. I was the only one at home, the remote was on the side and there was no reason for it.

Also, things in my house have gone missing before and were never found again. My A-level certificates for example.

Well, almost certainly yes.
    Ghosts aren't really anything to fear.
    Hello? Have u seen 13 gohsts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fritz)
    Well, not that many, but a few.
    And from experience there isn't really anything to fear.

Well, not that many, but a few.
    And from experience there isn't really anything to fear.
    omg lol, I ment the film

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fritz)
    omg lol, I ment the film
    Nope, i haven't seen it. But its only a film. It doesn't show what ghosts are actually like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    I've never seen one so I'm not really sure if I believe in them. Do you?
    You never know, maybe there is just u never seen them
    but i believe there are!!! as they say the Father, the son and the holy sprit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    I guess I kinda do.. well, at least I beleive some strange stuff goes on. Poltergeists, they're the ones I'm scared of
    me 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fritz)
    that film was so scary...and what about the ring?!! brrrrrrr.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hi everi1!)
    that film was so scary...and what about the ring?!! brrrrrrr.
    that film is not scary at all m8.
    how old are u? there are millions of film which are much more scary than that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    I've never seen one so I'm not really sure if I believe in them. Do you?

im a when i c one ill beliv in it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    And at the end, u will find out that they not ghosts after all

ReputationRep:
    No films scary. All it is is a bunch of pictures put together really fast.

ReputationRep:
    No films scary. All it is is a bunch of pictures put together really fast.
    that's true but i was telling him/her that if he/she thinks 13 ghost is scary, so i said there are millions of films more scary than that

ReputationRep:
    that's true but i was telling him/her that if he/she thinks 13 ghost is scary, so i said there are millions of films more scary than that
    come on guys, how can you really believe in ghosts? dont you think theres a more logical explanation for stuff you see? like mind tricks or something?

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.