The Student Room Group
Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland

UWS Ayr

Hi everyone. I'm Ryan. I've applied through clearing to study Computing at the University of the West of Scotland (Ayr Campus). Just wondered if anyone else here is doing the course and/or staying in halls?
Reply 1
Im staying in halls! but doing nursing :smile:
Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland
Reply 2
I'm staying in halls but doing broadcast production. what flat are you in?
Reply 3
Haha considered broadcasting production. I don't know anything yet. I just know I've got a place on the course and a place reserved in halls. Will find out more next week I think... Well I'd better. I've got a flight to book haha
Reply 4
should have done it haha! phone up the accommodation or you need to log into the hall pad thing on the uws website. a flight? why where do you live haha?
Reply 5
My accommodation is reserved but because I didn't know I was on the course until last night, I don't know anything else.
Reply 6
aw you should maybe phone up then
Reply 7
Should all be sorted by Monday... I hope lol
Reply 8
Original post by Rhanna55
Im staying in halls! but doing nursing :smile:

Hey are you moving into Ayr Accomodation this year? Trying to make my mind up whether I should stay in Accomodation or not :smile:
Thought I'd try here, anyone here doing going into second year doing nursing in September at Ayr campus? As I'm transferring into that class
Hey guys,

I'll be doing a 1st year in Information Technology.
I wonder what's up with the Accommodation.
If your offer of a place at the University is unconditional, and the University is able to offer you accommodation, we will email you an offer of accommodation from August onwards.

That's from the online application site.. so I am waiting if they'll get in touch with me or not :smile:
Halls, and Broadcast Production. Computing is a damn cool course, campus looks amazing and the halls are quite good. Did a show flat viewing thing on Monday just gone.
Hey :smile: I'm doing education and have got a place in halls but need help deciding if I should take it or not!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest