Turn on thread page Beta

Your Fave Baby Name watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What do you want to call your kids when you have them? I saw in a magazine the other day a girl called Rimini and i thought that was sooooo sweet!!! About a year or two ago I used to want to call a girl Cacharel after the perfume!!! how young and stupid.
    All I know is that I don't want my children having common (as in most-used) names like James or Sarah, although those are quite nice names.

ReputationRep:
    Ava

It'll be nice and easy for her to write on her school books.

ReputationRep:
    well my lastname is unfortunately "Street" so ill have to call my children coronation and quality or something equally hilarious :|

when will the bullying stop!

ReputationRep:
    bethany heather josh and ryan

ReputationRep:
    If ya look back i started a thread bout the same thing when i first joined. It was huge....i chose the name Josh or Todd for a boy or Dawn or Mia for a girl!! J.

ReputationRep:
    issac, hope, anthony and Kara

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    issac, hope, anthony and Kara
    best call him isaac or he might get bullied at school

ReputationRep:
    My mum has a class full of children with weird names:

eugene
    levi
    summer
    autumn
    rain

when I'm 40 and they're all 25 I'll be laughing...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)

eugene
    levi
    summer
    autumn
    rain

wut's wrong with eugene that's my name .... (actually i spose it's a bit weird )
    the others are a bit odd i have to say

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    wut's wrong with eugene that's my name .... (actually i spose it's a bit weird )
    the others are a bit odd i have to say
    Eugene just reminds me of Grease...

It's not fair to give children silly names.

ReputationRep:
    Eugene just reminds me of Grease...

It's not fair to give children silly names.
    so brooklyn and romeo should sue their parents when they grow up

u should really feel sorry for those whose names convey large amounts of innuendo... like someone I know called Max Johnson....

(Original post by snowball)
    What do you want to call your kids when you have them? I saw in a magazine the other day a girl called Rimini and i thought that was sooooo sweet!!! About a year or two ago I used to want to call a girl Cacharel after the perfume!!! how young and stupid.
    All I know is that I don't want my children having common (as in most-used) names like James or Sarah, although those are quite nice names.
    I want a girl and a boy. I love the names (girl) Crystal, Arwen, Faith, Grace, Anneke, April and Winona. And (boys) William, Craig, Jacob, Orlando and Logan. I can just see me and whoever I get married to arguing over the name. omg just realised that I love all the girls names I put down, I'm gonna have 7 girls lol. x

ReputationRep:
    or Richard Head

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    best call him isaac or he might get bullied at school

lol yeah that would be a good idea!!

ReputationRep:
    I don't like the name Orlando at all.

<remembers the Orlando she knew>

<shudders>

ReputationRep:
    names after places all seem a bit crap to me. kent is ok maybe. how long will it be before people are going around called bognor and luton.

I don't like the name Orlando at all.

<remembers the Orlando she knew>

<shudders>
    Just think of Orlando Bloom. Is Orlando a place name? *blushes at her dumbness*

ReputationRep:
    its spanish and means the land of god. orlando is in florida, disney land etc.

ReputationRep:

eugene
    levi
    summer
    autumn
    rain

I think the Phoenix acting family have funny names River (RIP), Joaquin, Summer, Rain, Liberty. Do you live in Islington or Notting Hill or something like that?! I think Bob Geldof's kids have the silliest names - he must have been taking something when he decided what to call them

(Original post by Gimp)
    its spanish and means the land of god. orlando is in florida, disney land etc.
    Oh right, I thought it sounded like a foreign name.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.