The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Anyone going to Central Quay?

Scroll to see replies

Anyone going down on the 8th, I don't want to be a loner for 2 weeks haha! :hugs:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 101
Original post by shaunrobinson
Anyone going down on the 8th, I don't want to be a loner for 2 weeks haha! :hugs:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e

9th! :smile: x

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 102
I'm in a010 :smile:
Reply 103
Original post by Katie1621
9th! :smile: x

8th!! :biggrin:
Original post by Georgie11
When are you moving in? :smile: xx

The 22nd I think :smile: you? xx
Reply 105
Yo Danny, i think we are flatmates.
Ah good, I need to get to know people, I can see myself being a right loner hah! :tongue:

A026 anyone or nearby?
D087 and im moving in on the 8th not found any one near dont want to be on my own haha
Reply 109
I'm in a010 so I think we are close lauren :smile: and finally found someone in my flat. Message your Facebook or something :smile:
On the SHUSTART thing does anyone know how I can change what day I want to move in because I said the 22nd but I need to move in the week before now?
any one in F158
D086 anyone?
Original post by Perfitt93
D Block Flat 101 Room E

im in D Block Flat 101 RoomD :smile:
Reply 114
Original post by Lauren.Wag
A026 anyone or nearby?

Im in A010 Lauren, were close

:smile:

x
Reply 115
Original post by rharris_148
im in D Block Flat 101 RoomD :smile:

Brilliant! Do you know when you are moving in? :biggrin:

Im in C076.D. Anyone else in block C? :smile:
Original post by jessmchugh93
D086 anyone?

D090 four down from you!
I've just been for a look around central quay. If you have any questions, pm me and I can try to answer them for you. I asked quite a bit.

For those wondering, central quay has 500 first year residents this year meaning everyone is in the same boat. There are another 270 flats taken by other year students and international students.

If you've booked a date and want to go at a different time that's fine. They told me to just turn up, they aren't going to turn you away. Apparently Saturdays are busy compared to Sundays to book in.

They supply you with a microwave, toaster and kettle. You need to take other bits with you but if you want, you can buy a starter pack for £50 which has everything basic that you need.

I have a few pictures to share too but I'm currently in Sheffield train station. I'll get them uploaded when I get home. I have a 2 hour wait for the train and it's raining so I can't do much else:frown:
D109 anybody? :smile: x

Quick Reply