Alevels, CCD should i take a year in AS? Watch

HomeKAZOKU
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hey

Got what i expected CCD in my results, thought i didn't plan to go to uni this year i did next year, and i can (i think) get onto one course with CCD, but want more UCAS points to get onto different degrees (the ones i actually wanna do).

What should i do? Take another AS year ? or should i take a HND or BTEC in someone, can someone tell me of any one year courses i can do that will give me some ucas points??

Really need some help here!
HomeKAZOKU
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Come on, there's gotta be 1 person that can help?
Lostox
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
What course were you planning on applying to next year?
ninah1995162
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by HomeKAZOKU)
Hey

Got what i expected CCD in my results, thought i didn't plan to go to uni this year i did next year, and i can (i think) get onto one course with CCD, but want more UCAS points to get onto different degrees (the ones i actually wanna do).

What should i do? Take another AS year ? or should i take a HND or BTEC in someone, can someone tell me of any one year courses i can do that will give me some ucas points??

Really need some help here!

So what did u end up deciding to do. Cause I think I will get those grades, so thinking of taking a year out resits my modules, to get them up to AAB or maybe ABB, and appyl uni at the same time, just do;t know if uni will consider me with the achieved grades,even though I am resitting,
HomeKAZOKU
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by ninah1995162)
So what did u end up deciding to do. Cause I think I will get those grades, so thinking of taking a year out resits my modules, to get them up to AAB or maybe ABB, and appyl uni at the same time, just do;t know if uni will consider me with the achieved grades,even though I am resitting,
I carried on with some languages and did AS's.
ninah1995162
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by HomeKAZOKU)
I carried on with some languages and did AS's.
okay thats good, just dont give up!
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18

Do you like exams?