20 lower holyhead road!!!! whos with me? Watch

WTbmepham
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Heya folks, it'd be good to know who's living in 20 lower holyhead road! I wanna know someone before i go to uni :P and what u guys doing?
tash623
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
My friend and me will be living in 20 Lower Holyhead Road with you
I'm doing Media Production and she's doing Illustration and Animation.
It'd be nice to get to know you a bit before we move...
Be good to hear from you
tash623
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You can find me on Facebook...just search Natasha Harmer and it should come up xD I'd send a link but they edited it out last time
BethHillier10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
just got my e-mail through -> 20 lower holyhead road. So excited now, what room is everyone in ?
Evil Angel.
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yay! Other people thought of this! =D
...aren't there enough rooms for 36 people???
And how do you know what room you're in?
=)
tash623
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
There isn't room for 36 people! Its apparently 20...but not really sure.
You should have been given a number like G08 or 101...which just means ground level room 8 etc etc...it should tell you on the accommodation offer
Evil Angel.
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Oh, okay, it said 36 people on the property sheet thingy but I guess that's between 18 and 24, rather than just 20.
Ah okay...found it. 102!
Still can't believe I'm finally going to Uni... =D
JessLewis0293
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey! im at 20 lower holyhead road, Yougo hates me at the mo so its nice to see some people i will be living with! What are you moving dates and can they be flexible? Find me on facebook
JessLewis0293
xxx
tash623
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I've created a facebook group for 20 lower holyhead road 2012...search for it and it should come up!...it has a picture of a red cup XD I couldn't post the link because the student room keeps on editing out my comments xD haha but yeah, join the group and we can get to know each other!
Evil Angel.
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Erm...who or what is Yougo? Apologies for not knowing
How on Earth do you find out your moving dates???
And I would find all you guys on Facebook, except...there are about 100 people with your names... :bricks:
BethHillier10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
is the move in date the 22nd ? , just wondering because i think my course starts on the 24th dosn't seem long to settle in
Evil Angel.
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Natasha, could you pm me the link please? It won't come up on my Facebook search >.>
Beth, I have no idea, hopefully we'll be able to move in before that because I'm going to need a job... :L
BethHillier10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
evil angel
thats exactly what i was thinking ! because i'm not going to able to just live of my student finance. What are you studying ?
Evil Angel.
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yeah...did you get a grant?
I'm studying Music Composition...you? =)
oyejife05
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey oo woow im so happy ive finally found some people who are living in the same house im living in 207 and im studying law ive checked the area on google maps and it seems quite convenient to the shopping centre and iceland just a 10mins walking distance away.
i hope my room is nice lol
BethHillier10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
yea i got a grant stil dont think it will be enough though :/ i need to get a really good cv sorted !
nice one sounds like it would be a good course !, im doing sport psychology
oyejife05
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
hey im staying at that house too im studying law ive tried looking for the facebook page but its only coming up with the 2011 one lol my facebook page is Ife Victoria Oyejobi
oyejife05
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by WTbmepham)
Heya folks, it'd be good to know who's living in 20 lower holyhead road! I wanna know someone before i go to uni :P and what u guys doing?
heey im living there also im glad ive finally found some people living there to im studying law and im from london
oyejife05
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
i need to get a CV sorted too my friend who is in the second year said there are alot of jobs for students which is good because i definatley cannot live of my loan lool im excited and nervous at the same time im from london so its quite a away from home lool
BethHillier10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
it's good to no there's lots of jobs yea, propably more nervous though !
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (232)
27.62%
No (608)
72.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed