University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 221
Yes got my first offer from them :colondollar:
BBB for biology with a year abroad.. now i'm happy :biggrin:
Only applied this Saturday that was quick :P
Reply 222
Got my offer earlier for physics with astrophysics earlier, only applied Thursday so chuffed to bits! :biggrin: If anyone knows anything about that course OR the rugby / gym facilities it would be great to have an idea as I plan on competing in powerlifting while I'm there as well as playing rugby :smile:, havent visited the place yet but can't wait to! Thanks to anyone who can help.

Indy.
Reply 223
Got an offer today for Accounting and Finance :biggrin:
Reply 224
Just got an offer for biomed with a sandwich year, BBB - very chuffed, only three days after my application was sent. Thanks Kent for a speedy response :smile:
Reply 225
Original post by Taimmi
Just got an offer for biomed with a sandwich year, BBB - very chuffed, only three days after my application was sent. Thanks Kent for a speedy response :smile:

same course!! :smile:
Reply 226
Original post by madkyoshi
Yes got my first offer from them :colondollar:
BBB for biology with a year abroad.. now i'm happy :biggrin:
Only applied this Saturday that was quick :P

That's awesome!! :smile: what are your pred. grades and that? :smile: I've applied to biochem with a yr abroad :smile:
Reply 227
Original post by MalteseMalteser
Ahh that's cool :smile: I'll be with my Grandfather as he lives in Kent (whereas I live in Hampshire) - so in a sense I'm in the same position as you :P

Oh I see :smile: have you visited before?
Original post by Abi x
Oh I see :smile: have you visited before?

Nope! I haven't seen any universities so it'll be the first that I've ever seen. Have you visited Kent Uni before? :smile:
Reply 229
Original post by fayemx
That's awesome!! :smile: what are your pred. grades and that? :smile: I've applied to biochem with a yr abroad :smile:

Im not entirely sure because i never saw them near the end.. But its either AABB orAAAB
:biggrin: ohh and good luck to you.. What are yours?
Original post by Aries1992
Hey! What course are you studying??

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

:smile:

I'm a biologist :yy:
Reply 231
Nope! I haven't seen any universities so it'll be the first that I've ever seen. Have you visited Kent Uni before? :smile:

We visited briefly with school once, but I didn't get a good look around :tongue: should be good to finally see where I might be going :smile:
Original post by Abi x
We visited briefly with school once, but I didn't get a good look around :tongue: should be good to finally see where I might be going :smile:

Oh that's cool, both my parents went to school in Kent, would be nice to know someone else there at the uni when I look around :smile:
Got a BBB offer to do Business Management with a year in industry on Thursday, only sent my application on Wednesday! Hoping to go down and visit it on one of the UCAS open days because I haven't seen it yet, can anyone tell me what i can expect if they have already been? :smile:
Reply 234
Eeeeeeep, i just got a conditional offer from them for English and American Literature! I'm ecstatic, as they're my first choice!
I absolutely love the choice of modules and Kent is so lovely!
Just, aawww i love them, because they gave me an ABB offer, even though they say AAB!
Reply 235
Oh that's cool, both my parents went to school in Kent, would be nice to know someone else there at the uni when I look around :smile:

It's a really nice place so you won't be disappointed :smile: yeah :smile:
Reply 236
Original post by HughPorter
Got a BBB offer to do Business Management with a year in industry on Thursday, only sent my application on Wednesday! Hoping to go down and visit it on one of the UCAS open days because I haven't seen it yet, can anyone tell me what i can expect if they have already been? :smile:

i applied for that course too! what are your subjects and predicted grades? :smile:
Reply 237
Original post by madkyoshi
Im not entirely sure because i never saw them near the end.. But its either AABB orAAAB
:biggrin: ohh and good luck to you.. What are yours?

Mine are AAA :smile: thank you!
Original post by aymaanx
i applied for that course too! what are your subjects and predicted grades? :smile:

philosophy and ethics, economics and chemistry and I'm predicted A* A C respectively, you? :smile:
Reply 239
Original post by HughPorter
philosophy and ethics, economics and chemistry and I'm predicted A* A C respectively, you? :smile:

maths, psychology, physics ABC - dont think ill get an offer :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending