Turn on thread page Beta

My new avatar watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    what does anyone think- i made it myself!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    what does anyone think- i made it myself!!!
    Awesome doesn't come close to describing it!

ReputationRep:
    thanks!! i am very proud of it but feel that maybe i should change it as no-one else seems to be very impressed

ReputationRep:
    It's nice...creative....

ReputationRep:
    should i have this instead??

ReputationRep:
    should i have this instead??
    Nah your photo is cuter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tednol)
    Nah your photo is cuter.
    my photo?? oh you mean my drawing- i know, aren't i just such a fab artist- i can see how you thought it was a photo!!

ReputationRep:
    my photo?? oh you mean my drawing- i know, aren't i just such a fab artist- i can see how you thought it was a photo!!
    Wow! You sure it isn't a photo?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Wow! You sure it isn't a photo?
    i know its hard to believe but i did actually draw it myself-in a high tech program called paint... don't worry if you've never heard of it...it is a very complicated program and can only be used by the truely talented like myself!!!

ReputationRep:
    i know its hard to believe but i did actually draw it myself-in a high tech program called paint... don't worry if you've never heard of it...it is a very complicated program and can only be used by the truely talented like myself!!!
    Paint! I've got that somewhere, but i didn't realise it could be used for such high quality images.
    I mean i made my own avatar, but theres no comparison really.

ReputationRep:
    Paint! I've got that somewhere, but i didn't realise it could be used for such high quality images.
    I mean i made my own avatar, but theres no comparison really.
    no mine is so much better- i don't think you have really used technology to its full advantage!! yours is a bit too simple for my liking (lol) whereas mine....well, i could explain to you how i made it but i fear you wouldn't understand.....

\

vvv lol...my mum is head of ICT

ReputationRep:
    no mine is so much better- i don't think you have really used technology to its full advantage!! yours is a bit too simple for my liking (lol) whereas mine....well, i could explain to you how i made it but i fear you wouldn't understand.....
    Exactly.
    But i don't like anything too complex.
    Some people could call the way you've created your avatar as over the top. There isn't really that much need to use that level of skill in the creation of an avatar.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly.
    But i don't like anything too complex.
    Some people could call the way you've created your avatar as over the top. There isn't really that much need to use that level of skill in the creation of an avatar.

i suppose.. i am showing off a bit really aren't i??

ReputationRep:
    i suppose.. i am showing off a bit really aren't i??
    Yeah. It can be annoying to people who haven't got that sort of skill, that you are showing off so overtly.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. It can be annoying to people who haven't got that sort of skill, that you are showing off so overtly.
    i'll have to stop showing off now, people are getting too jealous!!!

ReputationRep:
    i'll have to stop showing off now, people are getting too jealous!!!
    I know. And i think the magnitude of its quality is slowing up the server as well.

ReputationRep:
    I know. And i think the magnitude of its quality is slowing up the server as well.

*collapses in a heap of laughter* its no good- i can't keep this up any more...let's face it, my avatar is [email protected], it may be cute, but its [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    *collapses in a heap of laughter* its no good- i can't keep this up any more...let's face it, my avatar is [email protected], it may be cute, but its [email protected]
    Keep what up?
    What are you on about?
    Your avatar is brilliant. How can you call it anything else?

ReputationRep:
    Keep what up?
    What are you on about?
    Your avatar is brilliant. How can you call it anything else?

really??

yay!! i have brilliant avatar, i have a brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, ne ner ner ner ner!!!!!!!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.