This discussion is closed.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ruthiepoothie)
really??

yay!! i have brilliant avatar, i have a brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, ne ner ner ner ner!!!!!!!
Yes. But its a shame that you needed me to tell you that.
hi everi1!
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
what does anyone think- i made it myself!!!
its very.....origional
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
what does anyone think- i made it myself!!!
awww how origional!! likein it!
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by hi everi1!)
its very.....origional
and unique, one of a kind... hey shall i auction it and get lots of money??? hmmm... don't know if anyone else deserves such an amazing avatar tho...
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
and unique, one of a kind... hey shall i auction it and get lots of money??? hmmm... don't know if anyone else deserves such an amazing avatar tho...
Well there is that. But if you don't sell it soon, it will get ripped of, and put in the public domain.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
well ya no these days, people buy and sell anything! i was thinkin of makin my own avator... shall i or keep the one iv got (which reveals my grr-ish identity)
ruthiepoothie
Rep:
?
(Original post by lumpycustard)
well ya no these days, people buy and sell anything! i was thinkin of makin my own avator... shall i or keep the one iv got (which reveals my grr-ish identity)

make your own- it will give me a big head to know i have started a craze!!! however, make sure it shows how pretty u r
xx
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
make your own- it will give me a big head to know i have started a craze!!! however, make sure it shows how pretty u r
xx
Started a craze? I'm afraid you can't claim that. I, at least, have been making my own avatars for ages, and lots of other people have been doing it for longer than i have.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
Started a craze? I'm afraid you can't claim that. I, at least, have been making my own avatars for ages, and lots of other people have been doing it for longer than i have.
oi u! dont burst her bubble!!!
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
oi u! dont burst her bubble!!!
I was merely saying that other peopel made their own avatars before her. Admittidly not to that sort of quality.
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
How can a spinning Kryten's head be beaten I ask you!
Haven't you seen ruthiepoothie's avatar?
ruthiepoothie
Rep:
?
I was merely saying that other peopel made their own avatars before her. Admittidly not to that sort of quality.

i've never seen any with quite the same style as mine...i mean a craze of avatars like mine....
*dreams of UKL full of ruthiepoothie style avatars*
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
hey u no wot i was sayin about life earlier? well its improved by about 5%. not alot but to me these days thats loads!
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i've never seen any with quite the same style as mine...i mean a craze of avatars like mine....
Oh, right.
But would you really want so many cheap immitations of your avatar going around though?
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
is it supposed to be u?
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
hey u no wot i was sayin about life earlier? well its improved by about 5%. not alot but to me these days thats loads!
5%. Well, that's a start.
But once it starts getting better, it usually keeps getting better for a bit... or turns around and gets 100 times worse...
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
it wud lose that air of exclusivity!!!
ruthiepoothie
Rep:
?
Oh, right.
But would you really want so many cheap immitations of your avatar going around though?

hmmm... very true....i would hate to have tacky copies being distributed....!!!!!

what would be really good is to have my head avatar spinning like yours...how could i do that??

*ruthiepoothie sighs* i think i am fooling myself... everyone else's avatars are really cool...mine is a bit rubbish... i have seen the light.... i mite change it to....*aarrrggghhh* don't have anything else to use, oh well, i will have to keep it...
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
...or turns around and gets 100 times worse...
yea... thanks for that mate!

lol never one to miss the point!
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
hmmm... very true....i would hate to have tacky copies being distributed....!!!!!

what would be really good is to have my head avatar spinning like yours...how could i do that??

*ruthiepoothie sighs* i think i am fooling myself... everyone else's avatars are really cool...mine is a bit rubbish... i have seen the light.... i mite change it to....*aarrrggghhh* don't have anything else to use, oh well, i will have to keep it...
Exactly.
Surely though, with your vastly superior knowledge, you know how to do something as simple as that.
I used animation 3 myself, but thats probably too primitive for you.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (9)
9.78%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (60)
65.22%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (12)
13.04%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (9)
9.78%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (2)
2.17%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed