The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ruthiepoothie
really??
:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
yay!! i have brilliant avatar, i have a brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, i have brilliant avatar, ne ner ner ner ner!!!!!!!

Yes. But its a shame that you needed me to tell you that.
Reply 21
ruthiepoothie
what does anyone think- i made it myself!!!

its very.....origional :tongue:
ruthiepoothie
what does anyone think- i made it myself!!!

awww how origional!! likein it!
hi everi1!
its very.....origional :tongue:

and unique, one of a kind... hey shall i auction it and get lots of money??? hmmm... don't know if anyone else deserves such an amazing avatar tho...
ruthiepoothie
and unique, one of a kind... hey shall i auction it and get lots of money??? hmmm... don't know if anyone else deserves such an amazing avatar tho...

Well there is that. But if you don't sell it soon, it will get ripped of, and put in the public domain.
ruthiepoothie

well ya no these days, people buy and sell anything! i was thinkin of makin my own avator... shall i or keep the one iv got (which reveals my grr-ish identity) :smile:
lumpycustard
well ya no these days, people buy and sell anything! i was thinkin of makin my own avator... shall i or keep the one iv got (which reveals my grr-ish identity) :smile:

make your own- it will give me a big head to know i have started a craze!!! however, make sure it shows how pretty u r
xx
ruthiepoothie
make your own- it will give me a big head to know i have started a craze!!! however, make sure it shows how pretty u r
xx

Started a craze? I'm afraid you can't claim that. I, at least, have been making my own avatars for ages, and lots of other people have been doing it for longer than i have.
Iluvatar
Started a craze? I'm afraid you can't claim that. I, at least, have been making my own avatars for ages, and lots of other people have been doing it for longer than i have.

oi u! dont burst her bubble!!!
lumpycustard
oi u! dont burst her bubble!!!

I was merely saying that other peopel made their own avatars before her. Admittidly not to that sort of quality.
piginapoke
How can a spinning Kryten's head be beaten I ask you! :biggrin:

Haven't you seen ruthiepoothie's avatar?
Iluvatar
I was merely saying that other peopel made their own avatars before her. Admittidly not to that sort of quality.

i've never seen any with quite the same style as mine...i mean a craze of avatars like mine....
*dreams of UKL full of ruthiepoothie style avatars*
Iluvatar

hey u no wot i was sayin about life earlier? well its improved by about 5%. not alot but to me these days thats loads!
ruthiepoothie
i've never seen any with quite the same style as mine...i mean a craze of avatars like mine....

Oh, right.
But would you really want so many cheap immitations of your avatar going around though?
ruthiepoothie

is it supposed to be u?
lumpycustard
hey u no wot i was sayin about life earlier? well its improved by about 5%. not alot but to me these days thats loads!

5%. Well, that's a start.
But once it starts getting better, it usually keeps getting better for a bit... or turns around and gets 100 times worse...
it wud lose that air of exclusivity!!!
Iluvatar
Oh, right.
But would you really want so many cheap immitations of your avatar going around though?

hmmm... very true....i would hate to have tacky copies being distributed....!!!!!

what would be really good is to have my head avatar spinning like yours...how could i do that??

*ruthiepoothie sighs* i think i am fooling myself... everyone else's avatars are really cool...mine is a bit rubbish... i have seen the light.... i mite change it to....*aarrrggghhh* don't have anything else to use, oh well, i will have to keep it...
Iluvatar
...or turns around and gets 100 times worse...

yea... thanks for that mate!

lol never one to miss the point!
ruthiepoothie
hmmm... very true....i would hate to have tacky copies being distributed....!!!!!

what would be really good is to have my head avatar spinning like yours...how could i do that??

*ruthiepoothie sighs* i think i am fooling myself... everyone else's avatars are really cool...mine is a bit rubbish... i have seen the light.... i mite change it to....*aarrrggghhh* don't have anything else to use, oh well, i will have to keep it...

Exactly.
Surely though, with your vastly superior knowledge, you know how to do something as simple as that.
I used animation 3 myself, but thats probably too primitive for you.

Latest

Trending

Trending