Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have dark elbows out of nowhere and i can tell you it is not dirt. What can i do to get them sorted? I read that lemons help?

ReputationRep:
    Why does it bother you?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Ned's *******)
    I have dark elbows out of nowhere and i can tell you it is not dirt. What can i do to get them sorted? I read that lemons help?
    The elbow is probably a strong competitor for the title of the Most Irrelevant Part of the Body Award, closely followed by the middle toe.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QTpie118)
    Why does it bother you?
    My elbow skin used to be the same colour as the rest of my skin (white coffee) now my elbows are dark like dirt but it isn't dirt. I'm not sure if i can were short sleeves in public anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ned's *******)
    My elbow skin used to be the same colour as the rest of my skin (white coffee) now my elbows are dark like dirt but it isn't dirt. I'm not sure if i can were short sleeves in public anymore.
    Right, ok, that's pretty normal. You shouldn't feel self conscious about it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QTpie118)
    Right, ok, that's pretty normal. You shouldn't feel self conscious about it!
    What's so normal about having your elbows turn black when they were light mocha to begin with? Is it dead skin build up?

ReputationRep:
    LOL Do you lean your elbows on tables a lot? I had this problem when I was younger, at school, when I kept leaning my elbows on the desk. I'm a light olive skin tone and my elbows turned brown, no longer matching the rest of my arm. They're back to normal now, so stop leaning!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -starlight-)
    LOL Do you lean your elbows on tables a lot? I had this problem when I was younger, at school, when I kept leaning my elbows on the desk. I'm a light olive skin tone and my elbows turned brown, no longer matching the rest of my arm. They're back to normal now, so stop leaning!
    Yes as i am always at my computer. So i should stop leaning? Is there no cream for it?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.