I woke up this morning in the middle of an episode of The Bill. Watch

Vodka&Orange
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
One of my housemates has lots of annoying 'friends' who come round a lot and hang out in his room. I have always found them a bit obnoxious, but nothing too terrible.

The last few days, I have seen them here all the time! I have heard them coming and going at all hours, but I didn't see my housemate in order to have a whinge at him about it.

This morning I was woken at 5am by the police at the front door. :eek:

Turns out that there was a big bust up a few days ago whilst they were out and my housemate was beaten up, robbed and left by his so called friends who then promptly came around to this house and squatted in his room!

Apparently they have also stolen all of his valuables from his room.

I feel so bad for my housemate. From what I know about his background, he has little family and the family he does have is unreliable at best. Is there any way that me and the other housemates can go visit him? We don't know what ward he is on or anything, so not sure if we can?
UPPSY
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
call the hospital they will tell you. say he is your mate and all that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (754)
80.3%
Leave (185)
19.7%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise