completely stressing! help!! Watch

ecrew
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
i have been offered a place to do forensic psychology but i dont want to do that course anymore. i have emailed them asking them to release me from the course so i can go into clearing. is there anyway that i can change it or do a foundation course instead for this September?? im so confuseddddddddd
Carnationlilyrose
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Don't email, phone.
Potally_Tissed
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ecrew)
i have been offered a place to do forensic psychology but i dont want to do that course anymore. i have emailed them asking them to release me from the course so i can go into clearing. is there anyway that i can change it or do a foundation course instead for this September?? im so confuseddddddddd
If they haven't released you yet and you're interested in different courses at the same uni, then you could ask them not to release you for now and ask about the possibility of switching to a different course at the same uni.

If you don't want to go to that uni any more, you need to start contacting unis in Clearing about a new course. You don't necessarily have to wait until you're released from your current place to do this, a lot of places seem happy to give informal offers to people still waiting to officially enter Clearing.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18

Do you like exams?