Accomodation Offer has not come through :/ ? Watch

Right Foot Forward
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I got into Birmingham! I see other people saying this too, and a lot of them already have accommodation offers and flat no's etc. I was wondering whether they have sent all the offers and something has gone wrong for me?

Or, are they still sending them out and they just have not got round to sending my offer yet?

Cheers.
Witty Username
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Right Foot Forward)
I got into Birmingham! I see other people saying this too, and a lot of them already have accommodation offers and flat no's etc. I was wondering whether they have sent all the offers and something has gone wrong for me?

Or, are they still sending them out and they just have not got round to sending my offer yet?

Cheers.
They're still sending them out, people who have offers may have taken gap years and so received their accommodation offers early.
They'll be sending them out soon, don't worry!
hattikins
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Right Foot Forward)

Cheers.
It can take up to 2 weeks, but if you put them as your first choice you'll most likely get an offer over the next few days.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (146)
27.6%
No (383)
72.4%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed